GDT: Game 64 - 7:07 PM - Bruins 600th game vs Detroit | NESN, NBCSN, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
So Acciari is sitting tonight...

Hopefully Wingels brings the same energy he had in the first couple games. Obviously the production isn't sustainable for a player of his caliber, but he can be effective. I hope he meshes well with Kuraly and Schaller. Still a great 4th line.

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
from Chad Finn in today's Globe:

AJ Mleczko will lend her expertise to Tuesday’s Bruins broadcast - The Boston Globe

AJ Mleczko is one of the cornerstones on which the United States women’s hockey program was built. The Nantucket native and Harvard grad, who now lives in Concord with her husband and four children, was a stalwart forward on the 1998 gold medal team in the Nagano, Japan, winter games, as well as the ’02 team that took silver in Salt Lake City.

In her post-playing days, she’s proving as adept at analyzing the sport as she was at playing it. And her bosses have noticed.

Mleczko, whose insight was on display as NBC’s women’s hockey analyst at the 2018 PyeongChang Winter Olympics, will serve as the color analyst Tuesday night on NBC Sports Network’s coverage of the Bruins-Red Wings matchup. She will work with play-by-play voice Chris Cuthbert and rinkside reporter Brian Boucher.

“It’s nice to be able to talk hockey,’’ she said. “Women’s hockey, men’s hockey, it’s all the same.”

I thought she was pretty good at the Olympics. Good luck to her.

VanIsle

Jun 5, 2007
Comox Valley, B.C.
Coreau will stand on his head, then get lit up by the next team.

Just no injuries please, no Rask, no Bergeron, no McAvoy.

Talk about taking the best player from each position and putting them in the injury ward.

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch

Good. That's why we have the P-Bruins, right? I can understand white-knuckling it with Rask on the bench on Saturday, especially if they didn't figure out whether Rask was good to go until Saturday. And, yeah, Dobby should be prepared to stay in net come hell or high water - it's okay for backups to get an unexpected start when a starting goalie is looking really bad, to help save face of the starting goalie. The reverse shouldn't happen - generally, the point of Dobby playing is to rest Rask, and if Dobby were to play so poorly that it starts to get embarrassing, he's just kind of got to tough it out.

But if Khudobin gets injured...I don't want Rask anywhere near that net if he's not healed up from whatever the hell it is. Bring back Zane and just hope for the best.

I'm predicting 3-1 Bruins this game. Give Khudobin some calamari to chomp on.

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
What an ugly hat.

Wow....that is just objectively....yeeck. Granted, I'm not a "hat person", but...c'mon. Just a simple tartan B would do. (Yeah, I know, Scottish. But still.) Stick 19 to the left, 24 to the right. Done.

I'll never understand the green Bruins jerseys they sell. I'm part Irish, and I'd be embarrassed to wear that except when I'm at a Bruins game AND it's St. Patrick's Day (and/or "Irish-Heritage-Day-Because-We're-Not-Home-On-The-17th"). Buying overpriced clothing that's only good for 1 day out of the year? Unless it's for a wedding, I don't get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad