Pre-Game Talk: GAME 64 -3/24 7:08 PM - vs Tampa Bay - NESN, ESPN+, SN (Eastern Canada), TVAS (French), 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dennis Bonvie

Dec 29, 2007
Connecticut
A Corvette is twice as fast as a pickup truck but if you need heavy lifting and hauling in mud you don't need the 'Vette. It depends on the situation and whom you're playing. With the way guys get targetted and worn down I like the option of muscle vs. finesse.

Hockey's not a one way game.

There is a reason Reilly has played twice as many NHL games as Brown.

Orr Fourever

#Staysafe
Sponsor
Mar 27, 2018
The Wheat Province
I just remember when he was on another team (during the playoffs) he skated over during the pregame and threatened Pasta and Krug while they were stretching out. I thought that was such poor sportsmanship. I was really missing Quaider and felt maroon would NOT have done this if Adam had been on the ice.

I would say goon instead of goof

I was at that Oiler game... Last Bruin game I got to see live...

Forester65

Jan 31, 2019
Have a curling match today so this will be one to watch later. Hope we beat their asses
not sure if serious.JPG

Not sure if serious...

Reactions: 22Brad Park

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
Yet if he was a Bruin...we probably would've loved him ;)

Nope. We would have complained about how he does not score, is slow as molasses, and compared him to Jimmy Hayes.
Then we would have taken over the thread with "Fire Sweeney for getting him" and "2015 Draft" comments.

Reactions: lopey

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
He might spot check...but him threatening Pasta / Krug isn't any different then Marchand talking smack during the pre-game either.

As much as he's a pain, he's answered the bell numerous times with Chara...we just hate him because he's a pest.

Not even close to the same thing.

Marchand does not threaten players only smaller than him then go after them Wilson style.

Marchy talks smack, he does not try to injure people.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Oh man, it's a lot. Nothing bad though!

Just had to do some work is all, haha.
I just read that thread you have been posting in. No wonder you are exhausted :laugh: Leaf fans...I hope we beat them for a laugh. For now let's get TB.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Oh man, it's a lot. Nothing bad though!

Just had to do some work is all, haha.
I just read that thread you have been posting in. No wonder you are exhausted :laugh: Leaf fans...I hope we beat them for a laugh. For now let's get TB.

Ludwig Fell Down

Feb 19, 2005
South Shore, MA
I have a bad feeling about this one. First game back after a road trip, and a couple of days at home to relax. The schedule has been unrelenting and they have had few letdown games. Hope I'm wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad