GDT: Game #64 - 03.08.14 - vs Minnesota - 6:00/7:30 PM - #9 Retirement Thread

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
Re-watching Cole smash ... the reaction of the arena is the best part. They were eating it up.

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
Maybe if Kari has ebola

you dick

Satan was just interviews by the team, lolol

Man they put me on the spot- I lied about my brother also being a Stars fan (he's a Habs fan) but it sort of helped him get a Hatcher autograph since one of the camera guys went and got a puck signed for us. #yolo

My interview was probably worse than a Crosby one except for I didn't say uh as much.
:biglaugh:

Which side of carpet y'all on??

We were on the side opposite of the FOX.. I didn't really read the GDT at all since the Wifi sucked. :(

Did he refrain from saying tank or could he not help himself?

#Tank

[Insert Ekblad Marquee pic here] :laugh:

This must be found and posted.

ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
Re-watching Cole smash ... the reaction of the arena is the best part. They were eating it up.

Buddy... if you've never seen a 6'7" guy jump up and down like a little girl when he went on the breakaway......... it happened

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
when in the game was that? I have my recording and remember how awesome it was in the arena but would like to look at the replay. Where can I find it?

Cole scored with under 8 minutes to go in the 3rd, I think.....perhaps even later.

I just checked Stars Rewind, on the main site. Always has the big moments.

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
when in the game was that? I have my recording and remember how awesome it was in the arena but would like to look at the replay. Where can I find it?

Late in the first, after the final break at around the 5 minute mark.

Just before Minnesota's penalty. I don't remember the exact minute mark. The score was still 1-0.

Teppo

Mar 3, 2008
Yeah, like said, that guy needed an eye exam. Its not only that what he said... To be Knee on Knee it sounded like it also has to result in an injury ;-)

Eye exam guy here :)

Mike Heika ‏@MikeHeika 14m
Everyone else healthy. Val Nichushkin fine after getting hit above knee by Matt Cooke.

Doesn't mean that it wasn't reckless by Cooke, doesn't rule out a suspension (already confirmed there won't be one), but if he was hit above the knee, it lines up pretty well with what I claimed to see on the video - thigh to thigh, not knee on knee.

Glad he was not hurt, yes I am a homer (no player I hated more than Cooke when he was a Canuck). I feel bad for Leht - it was a gruesome incident. Luckily you guys have a quality backup like Thomas.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Bruin's fan coming in peace.

Congrats to Mike M. Always liked him as a player.

matt cooke is the most dirty player in the NHL and should be tossed out out the NHL (head first).

I hope your goalie and young player (that cooke threw his knee out on) are OK.

Love Timmy , Seggy and Pevs.

Best of luck (except against the B's)

Nharris31

Aug 9, 2013
As wild fan I understand ruff is upset but did he really have to make the comments about haula a rookie do you really think he is a goon? This is makes mad also that people don't know how to watch replays.

That said I hope nichushkin and lehtonen are alright.

Brand New Stars

The comments weren't out of line at all. Some scrub takes out your big time goalie potentially ****ing with the teams playoff chances.

kedelbro

Mar 9, 2014
Denton, TX
I'm not sure Bruins fans have the credibility to call players dirty. Last time the Bruins played the Stars the Bruins threw more punches than Mike Tyson

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
Bruin's fan coming in peace.

Congrats to Mike M. Always liked him as a player.

matt cooke is the most dirty player in the NHL and should be tossed out out the NHL (head first).

I hope your goalie and young player (that cooke threw his knee out on) are OK.

Love Timmy , Seggy and Pevs.

Best of luck (except against the B's)

:yo:

Stars99Lobo37

May 9, 2004
Sec 314 - Richardson
Kadri and nystrom both ran our goalie pretty sure ott ran Harding one year too

Game49HardingOtt.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad