Post-Game Talk: Game 63 - YUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Vancouver 9 BRUINS 3 F

analyser

Jan 7, 2014
The goalies looked like they were trying to stop peas instead of pucks, the overall team played no defense, bad giveaways by many players and they missed some good scoring chances due to their fancy passing or poor choice of scoring attempts. Heinen really sucks no matter what some people think.

Like was said before it is only 1 loss wether 2-1 or 20-1. They have to get this out of their minds and prepare for Tuesday.

Bruins fan forever, but I hate these real stinkers.

Reactions: bobbyorr04

Paddington

Mar 8, 2011
Toronto
Classic throwaway game. They happen once or twice a season to every team in every sport. The top team in the league got pumped. It sucked to watch and I'm sure it sucked to play in that game but leave it in Vancouver and move on. Burn the tape before you even get on the plane. Go home, sleep in your own bed, and hopefully you'll be around on Tuesday.

It could be worse. I mean, it's not as if they lost to a Zamboni driver.

MetM

Nov 29, 2009
I don’t how but I watched the whole game, yes til the last single goal

Merrrlin

Grab the 9 iron, Barry!
Jul 2, 2019
To help forget tonight’s game. We can all have a great laugh watching Steve’s mental breakdown

That dude is hilarious, never heard of him but might give him a subscribe.

Bruins players hearing people talk about how bad the Leafs players were last night.

upload_2020-2-23_10-9-49.jpg

alg363636

Boo
Apr 25, 2014
Washington, DC
Glad this was after my bedtime. 9? To Vancouver? Really?

Well fortunately the game didnt matter since Tampa got blown out too and Toronto/Florida both suck. Haven't been on the bad end of a blow out this season so I guess it was due. Wish it wasn't to Vancouver. Gross.

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
I figured this would be a tough one. 3rd game in 4 nights, 5th game since the previous Saturday afternoon. But I sure didn't expect them to get beaten like this. That being said it's an anomaly and really no big deal. Like has already been said, the only reason the hockey world isn't talking about this beatdown is because of what happened in Toronto last night.

Reactions: bobbyorr04

b in vancouver

Jul 28, 2005
I guess I gotta man up and take some ribbing this week. - but at least I'll be able to pivot to the Zamboni Game. I decided not to go to the game but it was bugging me all day yesterday as I was hemming and hawing. Canuck games usually have a tonne of Bruins fans and I'm sure last night was no exception - and then they get to see this.

DiggityDog

2 Minutes for Ruffing
Nov 2, 2019
Rough night but it kind of reminds of the early 2000s with the Red Sox. Crap the Sox lost, oh the Yankees did too. All good.

Rough night, but all the competition lost as well. They aren’t going to win every game. Let’s see how they respond against Calgary

4ORRBRUIN

Sep 27, 2005
boston
The whole team had a melt down. At least they all sucked together. How pathetic was that fan base chanting we want 10? Fing losers

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad