GDT: Game 63 | Pittsburgh Penguins @ Florida Panthers | 7PM | Last Game Before the TDL

Status
Not open for further replies.

chethejet

Feb 4, 2012
Killer. Hunwick in no mans lands there. Just sat back and played a zone. Oh well. Nice comeback and at least they gave a great effort and responded.

cassius

Jul 23, 2004
Hornqvist.. I love him as a player, but talking shit to the ref's is not a good look for him

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
I don't care. Losing games like this build character. You can't win every game heading into the playoffs and be effective.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Horny was ejected because he finally lost his mind as refs never do a damn thing as he's thrown to the ice, punched, kicked, crosschecked, etc. His job is a thankless job and he finally couldn't take it anymore. The refs completely shit on #72. They treat him like a dying animal int he wild.

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
2 minutes left and they don't shut this down, terrible FO and hunwick unexplainably double on the right side leaving left side wide open

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
Horny was ejected because he finally lost his mind as refs never do a damn thing as he's thrown to the ice, punched, kicked, crosschecked, etc. His job is a thankless job and he finally couldn't take it anymore. The refs completely **** on #72. They treat him like a dying animal int he wild.

The refs are a player safety problem, tbh.

Reactions: ColePens

cassius

Jul 23, 2004
Horny was ejected because he finally lost his mind as refs never do a damn thing as he's thrown to the ice, punched, kicked, crosschecked, etc. His job is a thankless job and he finally couldn't take it anymore. The refs completely **** on #72. They treat him like a dying animal int he wild.
He didn't do himself any favors by talking shit the refs after scoring a goal... never a good move. I respect the passion, but you gotta stay cool when dealing with the refs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad