GDT: R2G1 - Avalanche @ Stars - 7:30PM - Nate Wick

Mighty Makar

I hate this fu*ken team
May 24, 2016
IMG_8851.jpeg

Chiarelli

Jan 27, 2019
Rantanen was awful in the 1st then turned it around with a better effort.
I only fault Georgiev for the Suter goal and the coverage was horrible on that. Other two goals were pinball types. Georgiev played pretty good after the 1st and made huge saves in OT.

Manson played well and saved the game at the end of the 1st.
Girard played great
Makar was awesome
Nuke good

2nd and 3rd lines were kind of invisible not sure if that's good or bad.
4th line played simple and was fine.

Guys gotta stop deferring to MacKinnon all the time Nuke and Mitts made head scratching plays.

They're finally figuring it out...

View attachment 867050

Too bad Nill never got them an actual NHL depth defenseman...
Nah I was told these mins were fine. Surely Miles Wood is a better skater than Miro.

Frenchy

Administrator
Sep 16, 2006
϶(°o°)ϵ
Yeah for sure. Just liked pointing out that we’re a great team legitimately missing 3 top 9 forwards.

Imagine the lineup with all of them…
oh yeah no doubts , but also , not everyone fits under the cap ... so that's another problem.
I wouldnt want to be in Cmac shoes this summer , he will have big decisions to take. Unless Landeskog dont play and stays on Mark Stone's team ( the LTIR )

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
What a win, what a team. The additions have given them another level. We were obviously much worse roster wise last year vs Seattle, like not even close, and while the top guys played well I think the morale boost of front office loading up again is really showing. This team believes they can win it all once again, and aren't letting a soft goal by Georgie, bad calls or frankly anything else stand in their way.

And we are still going to get Drouin back at some point, and I will not stop dreaming about Landeskog...

...playing that is.

Colorado Avalanche

No Babe pictures
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2004
Lieto
View attachment 867062

This guy posting this 20 minutes before Miles f***ing Wood sends them home with the L was hilarious.
People are so clueless about Avalanche. I keep always hearing this crap, one line team, defense sucks or they can't play defense and their goaltending is the worst in the world.

People don't just pay attention or what? These narratives repeat year after year.

Ararana

Sep 22, 2013
Two Rivers
People are so clueless about Avalanche. I keep always hearing this crap, one line team, defense sucks or they can't play defense and their goaltending is the worst in the world.

People don't just pay attention or what? These narratives repeat year after year.

The Avs were a one line, no defense team for so damn long the narrative seems to have stuck with some people. But they haven't been that for years, anyone who still wants to think it is living in the past.

TheGrimReaper

ten years gone
Aug 20, 2020
gallows pole
Great Googely Moogely !
The Caldorado Avalanche are LEGIT !
Like some others here , I passed out exhausted around 10:30pm EST
Left the sound on and in my incapacitated state I somehow knew the avs would find a way.
When woody hammered the final nail in the game 1 OT casket for dallas I woke up and haven't slept yet.
Funny how that works.
Well done lads !
Well done.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad