GDT: Game 63: Detroit Red Wings(25-29-7) @ Seattle Kraken(18-38-6) - 6:00 p.m. PT / 9:00 p.m. ET

Cisse

Jun 25, 2016
Forssa
Unless Francis gets us some talent for the next season I'll just turn off the TV next season every time we are on. I just get depressed watching this.

The Marquis

Aug 24, 2020
Washougal, WA
Seriously, that was absolutely dogshit. The Kraken, like 10 other games at 2nd Intermission, should be winning. If nobody can give me a reason other than coaching, I’ll listen… because I already KNOW coaching is likely the problem.

Cisse

Jun 25, 2016
Forssa
It’s definitely hard to watch. Still better than 3 other expansion teams since 1990…. And each of those made a Stanley Cup final since. We have hope!!!
The problem is I probably don't have 30 years to wait for us to start winning. :cheer:

gstommylee

Jan 31, 2012
Seriously, that was absolutely dogshit. The Kraken, like 10 other games at 2nd Intermission, should be winning. If nobody can give me a reason other than coaching, I’ll listen… because I already KNOW coaching is likely the problem.

The players are just outright lazy at times.

Fistfullofbeer

May 9, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA
Special teams sucks man. That's coaching right there. I mean I know players make mistakes once in a while but if the team (or individual players) are making the same mistakes again and again you have to think that its how they are being utilized. That's on coaching too.

Eberle has not been great on defense but his stats actually show that he has been a positive factor for our team despite the turnovers. Said this mid-season and will repeat the fact that I feel Hakstol is underachieving with this roster.

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
I'm not defending Hakstol but I think as serious a problem is that we just don't have enough players who can put the puck in the net on a consistent basis.

Cisse

Jun 25, 2016
Forssa
Getting us a good new head coach with a good proven goalie coach would give us at least some hope.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad