GDT: Game 63: CBJ @ OTT | They Got Chychrun | 7 PM EST

Marioesque

Oct 7, 2021
Johnny is -3 tonight. I'm done pretending he's the best player in the roster. Patty hasn't been on the ice for goals against and scored one on PP

Marioesque

Oct 7, 2021
Honestly - I think the losing has got to Johnny and he isn’t inspired to play his ass off. That is why we possibly head the chatter about Kevin Hayes?

All season. Patty was better at the start, is better again. Gaudreau is the best player when Laine is injured

Reactions: Farmboy Patty

ThirdPeriodTurtle

Jul 13, 2022
Finland
The kid and sleep schedule probably amplifies it. Hes definitely just trying to survive the season at this point
If there's a season for that, it's this season... We know what he can do at his best, I'm not super worried for next season.

Hutch saves a breakaway. Good start for him.

Youngguns80

A worthy goal is easy to defend
Sponsor
Jan 24, 2021
Ohio
Johnny is -3 tonight. I'm done pretending he's the best player in the roster. Patty hasn't been on the ice for goals against and scored one on PP
Look not defending Johnny Hockey but have you played on a team that consistently loses. I had a few seasons like that and wears on you and I was a kid.

ViD

#CBJNeedHugs
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2007
Blue Jackets Area
Hutchinson is elite, we already won the trade :sarcasm:

He’s the best player still, he dominated first 20-30 games but he lost motivation lately

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011

He’s the best player still, he dominated first 20-30 games but he lost motivation lately
He does have more playoff wins than Elvis. :cool:

stevo61

Jul 5, 2011
Canada

Hutch is capable of some flashes of solid play and also some very low lows. Very frustrating player at times that really infuriated my Leaf fan friends :laugh:

Marioesque

Oct 7, 2021

No he didn't, he was a passenger at the start (Johnny).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad