GDT: Game 63: CBJ @ OTT | They Got Chychrun | 7 PM EST

Marioesque

Oct 7, 2021
I don’t understand why we can’t question Gaudreau effort, it’s not there, it’s obvious for all of us. Nobody questions his status on the team, he’s the best player by far, but his effort is lacking and we can ask legit questions like why it’s happening.

San Jose got absolutely trashed by Washington at home. They’re certainly a big threat for our tank now. Chicago losing too

This is absolutely atrocious - the league makes sure we lose now :D Clear penalty not called and Stutzle scores an easy SHG

Yeah when you dive at players skates and take out their skates and blades, that's an obvious penalty normally

CBJ goalie

May 19, 2005
London, Ontario
I meant to say of the season. Looked very in control for a guy effectively playing his 8th game of hockey for the year
I agree.
He should of gotten the start this game.... likely still a loss, but goalies don't usually do well playing back to back.
(Not blaming Elvis, as Ottawa came out firing to start the game)

VT

Jan 24, 2021
Slovakia
I prefer not to comment the game, just this much. If Lars wants the Roslovic and Sillinger lines (after the lineup changes) to have any chance of getting through the middle zone, he doesn't need to put the Peeke, Bayreuther pairing with them. And anyway, can't we call up another player from the AHL besides Christiansen?

NotWendell

Has also never won the lottery.
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
I prefer not to comment the game, just this much. If Lars wants the Roslovic and Sillinger lines (after the lineup changes) to have any chance of getting through the middle zone, he doesn't need to put the Peeke, Bayreuther pairing with them. And anyway, can't we call up another player from the AHL besides Christiansen?
Are we trying to lose or not? (I hate this season)

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
This California road trip is really going to be for all the marbles
I think we might be better off starting Elvis down the stretch rather than Hutch. I feel like Hutch is going to play with something to prove to try and steal a spot. This last stretch is his chance to get back in the show.

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
I think we might be better off starting Elvis down the stretch rather than Hutch. I feel like Hutch is going to play with something to prove to try and steal a spot. This last stretch is his chance to get back in the show.
Hutch may intend to do so but he will still be playing behind CBJ defense. I’m pretty sure Elvis came into the season intending to play well too.

VT

Jan 24, 2021
Slovakia
Lars isn't able to think of anything radical. I understand that he is limited by injuries, but why not try some new things? I wonder by what miracle he moved Boone to Robinson and Kuraly at least.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad