Pre-Game Talk: GAME 63 7:37 PM - Conner McDavid visits Boston - STREAMING ONLY in US - ESPN+, Hulu, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mantis

I am a doctah
Mar 7, 2011
Crimetown, Saskatchewan
ESPN +
Which I have in a bundle with Hulu & Disney but I’m in a hotel in Boston so I’ll be watching the game on my phone. :rolleyes:
6000205798236.jpg

UConn126

Bass Player.
Sponsor
Jun 12, 2010
Somerville, MA
NHL: wHy cAn'T wE gRoW tHe gAmE?

Also NHL: *allows ESPN to put two marquee games this week starring the best player in the league on a streaming service most people probably don't have*
I don't think the NHL is asking themselves the first question, the game's growing just fine. The marquise player of a Canadian original 6 team is from Arizona lol.

That said, the mess of a TV/streaming situation is fairly frustrating, but every league is like that. Until cable gives up and let's leagues go full streaming it's going to keep being like this.

rfournier103

Black & Gold ‘till I’m Dead & Cold.
Sponsor
Dec 17, 2011
Massachusetts
NHL: wHy cAn'T wE gRoW tHe gAmE?

Also NHL: *allows ESPN to put two marquee games this week starring the best player in the league on a streaming service most people probably don't have*
NHL: Hockey is for everyone!!!*

*unless you don’t have Hulu, ESPN+, or find some other way to stream the game.

Reactions: BMC

Donnie Shulzhoffer

Rocket Surgery
Sep 9, 2008
Foxboro, MA
A gentle reminder for me to cancel NetFlix every spring and fire up ESPN+ because the Golf coverage is great.

Doesn’t excuse this terrible marketing by the NHL

Mantis

I am a doctah
Mar 7, 2011
Crimetown, Saskatchewan
Yeah I’m old. I don’t know what that is and I don’t have one. So I’ll just run down to Radio Shack.
basically just plug your phone and your hdmi cord into it and whatever is on your phone/tablet etc pops up on your tv screen. I have a couple phones so I use one for phone stuff and one to stream on my hotel tv when I work on the road.

Reactions: sooshii

Bleached

🚀
Oct 3, 2018
I'm watching a live standoff on youtube between police and a guy they were pursuing. I am hoping they get the guy in custody by the time the game starts, but it doesn't look good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad