GDT: Game #63 2/28 7PM - Arizona at BRUINS - NESN, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
I hope the crowd gets into the game right away! The B's are playing with so much confidence so let's keep it rolling!!!

GO BRUINS!!! :handclap::handclap::handclap:

I will ! Haven't been to a game in a couple of weeks.

Please win !

HERE WE GO BRUINS...HERE WE GO :handclap::handclap:

jgatie

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 22, 2011
The Wayback Machine is pleased that you noticed :)

Vitale never played another game. One of the only times I've seen a punch end a career. Surprised more anti-fighting types don't jump on this one. Maybe because it wasn't between two goons.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
yep, I think we`ll also see a Yotes team who won`t dress Vrbata tonight as I expect them to move him

I'd be very surprised if Vrbata was held back. He's always been extremely durable and obviously not physical at all. Plus they've said he isn't going to be traded for a mid round pick. Though obviously stuff changes :laugh:

Boston BROin

Marchand makes u mad
Feb 29, 2008
NYC

The two things I have my eye on the rest of the way is Cehlarik's play and the third line. If they can keep getting solid production out of Chelarik and have a decent second line, they'll be in good shape to keep a run at the playoffs. If the third line of Vatrano, Spooner and Hayes continues to click, that could be the depth in the playoffs that allow this team to rattle a couple of cages.

Fonzerelli

Jul 15, 2015
I'll come to you
ahem ... phoenix leading goal scorer?

aXdybKO.jpg

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
Surprising. Maybe its a momentum call. Or is Dobby headed elsewhere?

I have the Thursday night game vs Rags as my Judgement Night game. At home vs a very good team.

Can't imagine that they'd ever play Dobby tonight. Rask should be able to handle 6 games every other day, starting with Dallas through Detroit. Plus, NJD and DET are also spots you could reasonably rest Rask. Points are at a premium, and I could see Rask potentially playing every game in March except for one of CGY/EDM....even the OTT/TOR back-to-back, especially if both those teams are competitive when we get to that part of the schedule.

But I agree with you 100% about Thursday. It's a character game...it'll test how they deal with a tough team in a critical game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad