GDT: Game 62: Tampa Bay Lightning Vs Vegas Golden Knights | 7:00PM | The changing of the New Guy

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
The Title of New Guy, Has Officially been Stripped from Chandler Stephenson

His New Title shall be "Leipsic that can actually score".

The New New Guy is Alec Martinez,

May he be as awesome to the new guy title as the last new guy.

Also it's National Love Your Pet Day, and Also National Cherry Pie.

So I don't know, bake your cat/dog/llama a Cherry Pie :laugh::laugh:

Reactions: Nevada Jones

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Young Cody is playing a matinee game today with the Wolves. On the right wing.:mad:

edit: oh good. He's injured.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
Yes. Not on the bench to start the 2nd period.

Hopefully precautionary.

Maybe we'll still get to see Merrill. On offense.

I balked at suggestions of Vegas going after Pageau, but I'm starting to see it as a possibility.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Hopefully precautionary.

I balked at suggestions of Vegas going after Pageau, but I'm starting to see it as a possibility.

Wait, Pageau makes no sense. Are you saying there's been talk of Glass in that trade?

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
Wait, Pageau makes no sense. Are you saying there's been talk of Glass in that trade?

I think he's more saying we need to bolster our 3rd line with both Tuch and Glass injured and Eakin being soul-less. We currently have 1/3 of a productive 3rd line.

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
Hopefully precautionary.

We have Roy up.

Whitecloud, & Schuldt have been sent down again. So we'll see Merrill/Engo play instead of Whitecloud. Great. Fantastic.

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
We have Roy up.

Whitecloud, & Schuldt have been sent down again. So we'll see Merrill/Engo play instead of Whitecloud. Great. Fantastic.

Sadly that is the cap casualty of the Martinez trade and why Merrill needs to be moved ASAP. Can't afford to have 2 healthy scratch D against the cap, but IMO also can't afford to not have Whitecloud in the lineup over Merrill/Engo.

Puckstop40

Aug 23, 2009
Las Vegas, NV
Hopefully this team can find some success in the near future. We’ve basically traded away our future to win now. Our one stud prospect in Glass has me concerned due to how we are developing him and his injuries are starting to pile up.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
Is the Miracle on Ice 40th Anniversary event tonight? Hope it ends up on YouTube.

It was this coming Sat afternoon, but my wife said they cancelled it. I don't think it sounded thrilling to many people.

Last edited:

Bondurant

Jul 4, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
It was Sat afternoon, but my wife said they cancelled it. I don't thin it sounded thrilling to many people.

Thank you.

My friend hoped to go tonight but couldn't arrange it. I'll let him know he didn't miss anything.

Too bad about lack of interest. One of the best sporting moments in history.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
Thank you.

My friend hoped to go tonight but couldn't arrange it. I'll let him know he didn't miss anything.

Too bad about lack of interest. One of the best sporting moments in history.

The event itself was incredible. But they didn't do a great job of conveying how this event was going to be important to go to.....

BTW clarified that I meant this next Saturday. I reread and it looked like I meant past tense.

Last edited:

sabresfan65

Vegas HAS Hockey!!
Sponsor
May 23, 2004
Vegas
I am going to the Miracle on Ice 40th Anniversary Members Event tomorrow. I believe they are supposed to be at the game on Saturday. I would think there would be a puck drop or something. Only wish it was the Wild in town for the game on Saturday instead of the Panthers. Would have been cool for Suter to come out in his dad's jersey and join the rest of the team.

Reactions: Bondurant

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad