Post-Game Talk: GAME 62 - Our #88 is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than their #88 - BRUINS 4 NYR 2

Healthy Wrap

May 15, 2014
Neely’s Kitchen
Would be curious to know what the advanced stats say about the Clifton-Forbort pairing’s performance today. Felt like they got hemmed in quite a bit in their own zone. I still want to see:

Orlov-McAvoy
Lindholm-Clifton
Grzelcyk-Carlo

Lindholm-Clifton was so good at the start of the year. I never understood why they went away from it

TheFerenceWheel

The Excellence of Execution
May 2, 2011
South Shore, MA
16AB76B8-5BAE-40E3-B4E3-0FD24AFC977A.jpeg

MarchysNoseKnows

Big Hat No Cattle
Feb 14, 2018
Would be curious to know what the advanced stats say about the Clifton-Forbort pairing’s performance today. Felt like they got hemmed in quite a bit in their own zone. I still want to see:

Orlov-McAvoy
Lindholm-Clifton
Grzelcyk-Carlo

Lindholm-Clifton was so good at the start of the year. I never understood why they went away from it
36.4% xGF. Just barely better than Hampus/Carlo. But Orlov-McAvoy took care of it lol

wintersej

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2011
North Andover, MA

Orlov-McAvoy
Lindholm-Clifton
Grzelcyk-Carlo

JOKER 192

Blow it up
Sponsor
Jun 14, 2010
Montreal,Canada
Bertuzzi, Orlov and Hathaway are must sign considering the price paid. Look for Griz and Clifton to be moved this summer.
Clifton is UFA so we're probably gonna have to include Forbort too as a goner.

Gonna need several entry level contracts to get under the cap next season.

Probably a Rielly buyout if they can't move him in the off-season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad