GDT: Game 62: New York Rangers vs Florida Panthers, 7pm ET, MSG (Do we want Florida?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
IMG_6310.jpeg

IMG_6304.jpeg

IMG_6305.jpeg

New York Rangers vs Florida Panthers
7pm ET, MSG
IMG_6308.gif
IMG_6312.jpeg

IMG_6311.jpeg

IMG_6092.gif

IMG_6306.png

Panthers Projected Line up

TBD

IMG_6263.jpeg

Rangers Projected Line up

TBD

IMG_6309.gif

IMG_6265.gif
IMG_5921.gif

IMG_5922.jpeg

FultonReed

derailer of threads
Jul 28, 2010
Brooklyn, NY
got a new job recently, so i've been able to catch the games. looking forward, and not looking forward, to this one. huge test. they took a steaming hot Red Wings team who needs to keep winning games, and shut them out. as said above, it's either gonna be a massacre or this team will come out firing on all cylinders. hopefully it's the latter. LGR.

Gardner McKay

RIP, Jimmy.
Jun 27, 2007
SoutheastOfDisorder
got a new job recently, so i've been able to catch the games. looking forward, and not looking forward, to this one. huge test. they took a steaming hot Red Wings team who needs to keep winning games, and shut them out. as said above, it's either gonna be a massacre or this team will come out firing on all cylinders. hopefully it's the latter. LGR.
I think we match up with Florida much better than we do Toronto, tbh. I expect a good game unless one of the goalies absolutely shits the bed.

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
Must win.
I agree with this. And I usually do not say that. If all things go well, we might be facing them prior to Cup finals. So, it would be great if we can win tonight. They are a beast, and believe it or not........we are as well. I wanna see us compete. I wanna see us take this game very seriously. I wanna win. It'll be good to have that psychological edge, should that matchup come to pass.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
I just don't want the kid to brain his damage.
In a groundbreaking revelation that has sent shockwaves through the scientific community, it has been discovered that New York Rangers rookie, Matt Rempe, possesses a skull that defies all known principles of human evolution. Through millennia of natural selection, his cranial structure has evolved into a marvel of biological engineering, culminating in a rare, heavy, stone-like substance that renders it utterly unbreakable. Reminiscent of what Kaapo Kakko’s hands are made of. But that's not all – nestled within this impervious fortress are compounds so exotic and resilient that they render his brain impervious to injury, making him a veritable paragon of human evolution. With each stride on the ice, Rempe embodies the next leap forward in human potential, a testament to the unfathomable depths of evolutionary ingenuity. Truly, in him, we witness the dawn of a new era, where the boundaries of human capability are redefined beyond imagination.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille