Kuemper

Scratches
Carter, Prosser

Injured
Bartley, Parise, Pominville

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Getting a point would be nice. Are we sure Nuti is scratched for Q?

Speedy Sanderson

Jan 29, 2012
Chance to move into sole possession of second place in the Metro. Still think the Jackets are better off as the #1 wild card, but home ice in the first round would be nice too.

Bazeek

Registered Lurker
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2011
Exiled in Madison
Aren't the Wild the team that's been dealing with the mumps lately?

Sounds like no one outside of Pominville, Parise and Stevens have had symptoms, and those 3 have been kept away from everyone since the Wild's bye week. After the mumps flare-up we had a few years ago they probably locked down on that business hard :laugh: Should be safe by now.

Aurinko

Apr 1, 2015
Finland
Sounds like no one outside of Pominville, Parise and Stevens have had symptoms, and those 3 have been kept away from everyone since the Wild's bye week. After the mumps flare-up we had a few years ago they probably locked down on that business hard :laugh: Should be safe by now.

Hey CBJ fans, I wouldn't be laughing yet... we're in town and ready to spread the plague :cry:

Bobcat110

Feb 11, 2004
Central Ohio
Lots of seats still available for a matchup of the 2nd and 3rd best teams in the league. Might be smallest crowd since early December. I'm guessing just under 15,000.

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Lots of seats still available for a matchup of the 2nd and 3rd best teams in the league. Might be smallest crowd since early December. I'm guessing just under 15,000.

Historically, Minnesota-Columbus games are boring as hell. I don't blame the fans.

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
Hey guys, Avs fan stopping by to say I'm jumping on the Blue Jackets bandwagon for the remainder of the year. A game against Minnesota just seems like perfect timing lol.

Are you guys generally happy with what they did at the TDL? I don't have positive memories of Quincey, but that was while he was on Detroit and Colorado.

Cowumbus

Mar 1, 2014
Arena District - Columbus
Hey guys, Avs fan stopping by to say I'm jumping on the Blue Jackets bandwagon for the remainder of the year. A game against Minnesota just seems like perfect timing lol.

Are you guys generally happy with what they did at the TDL? I don't have positive memories of Quincey, but that was while he was on Detroit and Colorado.

I would give the TDL an A- for a grade. This TDL confirmed what management thought and what we all here believe, that the CBJs window to compete for a Cup is just now opening. We didn't hurt our future by trading away any of our core or young pieces of value. We added NHL depth and that's all we really need right now.

Plus Jarmo was quoted saying something like he views the addition of Bjorkstrand as a TDL "move"

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011

Great knowing Team Typhoid Mary is coming to town... :snide:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad