GDT: Game 62: Columbus at Pittsburgh | 3/1 5PM EST

NotWendell

Has also never won the lottery.
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
"You have to hate to lose to win" Chris Spielman

he was trying to get out of the way and had incidental contact, he didn't exactly "deck him" with a hard nosed play

He dropped him pretty good with that "incidental contact" and raised the ire of two Penguin teammates. To me, that's pretty funny. Good thing for Winnik that Joey didn't apply himself. But yeah, Johansen doesn't hate to lose. :shakehead

NotWendell

Has also never won the lottery.
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
With the exception of Letestu, I hate our fourth line this year. I loved it last season.

Comeau - MacKenzie - Letestu > Tropp - Letestu - Boll

Last edited:

Speedy Sanderson

Jan 29, 2012
Shades of Nick's game 4 goal from the playoffs with that last one......too bad the stakes aren't quite as high.

ca5150

Jul 17, 2006
Columbus, Ohio
I'm surprised someone who throws out their hockey experience so much would play amateur psychologist during a game that's been over since 6:15PM.

Why not focus on St. Boll's ********* lazy penalty, or the two delay of game penalties, or the D suddenly looking slower than my grandma? AKA, the real reasons tonight happened.

It shows a lack of killer instinct, if you aren't pissed off when you're losing, you'll never be a winner, plain and simple. Shows they don't care. The whole team was garbage, that's not a question but if I was a coach or teammate, that would piss me off to see someone joking and laughing when you're getting embarrassed

ca5150

Jul 17, 2006
Columbus, Ohio
He dropped him pretty good with that "incidental contact" and raised the ire of two Penguin teammates. To me, that's pretty funny. Good thing for Winnik that Joey didn't apply himself. But yeah, Johansen doesn't hate to lose. :shakehead

I'm sure as hell not laughing the last 3 hours, he shouldn't be either

Ceff Jarter

Registered Duster
Aug 6, 2012
Observations from this week

1. Dubinsky should be made captain
2. Jared Boll should be in the FHL
3. Whoever is doing the music now at NWA doesn't know how to tell who's power play is upcoming. He / She plays the power play music every time there is a call...

EDM

Mar 8, 2008
And TR has no idea what to do to effect any change in the dynamics of this team.

Mayor Bee

Dec 29, 2008
And TR has no idea what to do to effect any change in the dynamics of this team.

I'm sure he has an idea, but he doesn't have the power or job title to make a trade to get Derek MacKenzie back.

JacketFanInFL

Brick by Brick
Mar 27, 2006
Central FL
I have a feeling we're going to be seeing a Head Coach Hartsberg before the end of the calendar year.

That would surprise me, unless they're truly blowing this thing up.

I do think, however, if TR gets off to yet another slow start next season, that he will be terminated.

blahblah

Nov 24, 2005
A guess we couldn't stay out of the box and couldn't get the puck out of the net on the PK.

Johansen2Foligno

CBJ Realest
Jan 2, 2015
Observations from this week

1. Dubinsky should be made captain
2. Jared Boll should be in the FHL
3. Whoever is doing the music now at NWA doesn't know how to tell who's power play is upcoming. He / She plays the power play music every time there is a call...

As soon as we correct these wrongs, we will be in the playoffs again.

You can take that to the bank.

Jackets Fan

Mar 28, 2014
Central Ohio
This team actually sucks more than the 11-12 Jackets...and that's saying something. Take away that 7 game win streak, and the CBJ are 19-32-4.
I wish this season would just end now. These Jackets aren't in the same league as last year's team as far as effort and compete level. Not close at all. Lazy ****ing heartless bums. Might as well be the "Columbus Maple Leafs".
I don't care if you're an AHL'er, a goon, a plug, etc. there's no excuse for the lack of effort and compete.
This team has given up. I know the loss will help in the long run, but these 'professionals' sure aren't living up to that title.

It's been a long time since I've been sick of this team, but what have they given us to look forward to in the remaining 19 games?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad