GDT: Game 62: Canucks @ Coyotes - More Hockey Already? - FSAZ - 7:30 PM

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
:nucks@ :coyotes
7:30 PM
FSAZ

Since this is pretty short notice and I'm busy watching the gold medal game, I'm gonna break out some crap I have in my folder from old GDTs. GRAB BAG!

TLhCJjH.png

Hmmmmm look at the Flames version of Jordie Benn.....
Also that trade bait.
And unconverted breakaways.
Unlucky....
Goligoski one no-longer accurate but hey not bad for an image from like a year and a half ago :laugh:

2XJtINR.png

mhhxjKV.png

Damn that's scary.

OzHgbN5.gif

Could be scarier.

full

Last edited:
Reactions: Yandover

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
This should be a Freddie Hamilton Appreciation thread.

I would like to see Flipper play, and I'm keen to see how Kuemper performs behind our D.

Reactions: Name Nameless

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Random fact: The Coyotes are 17th in the points in 2018 and have 3 games in hand on 16th place.
That's about where I expected them to be at the start of the season. To bad the vets were on an extended holiday.

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
That's about where I expected them to be at the start of the season. To bad the vets were on an extended holiday.

Let's not forget how Raanta needed to make a save. And Chychryn needed to break up the opponents attacks. And Hjalmarsson most of the games was invisible.

Yeah, the injuries crushed the optimism.

I still think draft-order should be decided by the results in the first half of the season though, for the teams who doesn't make the play-offs. Annoying with the calls to tank among the teams who finds out they won't make it.

But that's just me. Win this. Draft-lottery be damned.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
Let's not forget how Raanta needed to make a save. And Chychryn needed to break up the opponents attacks. And Hjalmarsson most of the games was invisible.

Yeah, the injuries crushed the optimism.

I still think draft-order should be decided by the results in the first half of the season though, for the teams who doesn't make the play-offs. Annoying with the calls to tank among the teams who finds out they won't make it.

But that's just me. Win this. Draft-lottery be damned.

Louis Domingue almost singlehandedly ruined the entire season within the first 15 games, too. But I guess that goes with you mentioning injuries.

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
Random fact: The Coyotes are 17th in the points in 2018 and have 3 games in hand on 16th place.

And since Jan 1st OEL is ONLY a -4, which puts him 98th among defenseman who have played at least 20 games.

P.S. OK, not great, but much better than seeing that -37 all the time :nod:

BigMac1212

I feel...alone.
Jun 12, 2003
Sun Devil Country
I checked the ESPN app on my phone. The Coyotes, if you can believe this, is favorites against Vancouver. Who woulda thought THAH happens this late in the season?

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Fischer needs to get a goal, hasn't had one in 12 games. Though he does have 7 assists in that time.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Hahaha, what the f***. Literally nothing Richardson could do on that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad