GDT: Game #62 - BRUINS are deep in the heart of Texas - 2/26 12:30 ET - NBC, WBZ-FM 98.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

cat400

Jul 30, 2005
I can't say I was loyal at the end but **** I never expected a turn around like this. The style of play is so much more enjoyable.

Now Cassidy needs to get them winning at home

They have a 3 game home winning streak under Cassidy.

CharasLazyWrister

Sep 8, 2008
Northborough, MA
Cassidy is lucky

This is still very much Clodes team away from the puck...but Cassidy's team with the puck

As long as the team can maintain both identities for the long long term, this team is going to be really good

It was actually also good to see the Bruins lose a game... Cassidy bounced back nicely

Today after giving up the 2 goal lead...bounce back nicely

I'm very confident with this team right now.... only thing for sure that needs to be tightened up is the 2nd period and when the team has the lead. Play a little too non chalant too loose

Something tells me this won't end no matter what happens this season.

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
Seguin looked bad today... scored a goal and had a nice chance but man, he was a non factor

so skilled but plays with little passion

323 Krejci 7

Dec 29, 2010
Cassidy is lucky

This is still very much Clodes team away from the puck...but Cassidy's team with the puck

As long as the team can maintain both identities for the long long term, this team is going to be really good

It was actually also good to see the Bruins lose a game... Cassidy bounced back nicely

I'm very confident with this team right now.... only thing for sure that needs to be tightened up is the 2nd period and when the team has the lead. Play a little too non chalant too loose

Yeah...announcers said this.

BRUINS since 1995

May 10, 2010
Au pays de la neige
Cassidy is lucky

You are right. But under CJ alot of the players on the team did not seem happy, lack confidence and lost creativity. That is on Cassidy. Not a CJ shot cause he is one of the best, just a situational problem... stress, pressure etc..

TwineTickler

TheUltimateBruin
May 13, 2006
Fairfield County, CT

And let's hear it for Torey Krug! :handclap:

Dude was on point today.

I deserve a large portion of crow stuffed down my gullet.. I was quite vocal early in the year when he was struggling. He looks pretty bad and I wasn't giving him the benefit of the doubt of coming back from surgery and I was saying his deal was bad. Oops. Guy has been fan****ingtastic over the last 3 months or so.

Marcobruin

Oct 30, 2016
Really curious where this team would be if Clode was fired sooner maybe a few weeks - a month...I am guessing they would be in first in the division...only a couple points behind Montreal currently

Hard To say. . Maybe they would have faded by now. .The timing might be ideal

CharasLazyWrister

Sep 8, 2008
Northborough, MA
Seguin is great and skilled and all...

But, it is true. He's not the type of superstar that's going to take a team on his shoulder singlehandedly. Granted, not many players can do that, and that's certainly no reason to trade him. But, if the rest of your team isn't having a good game, don't count on Tyler to break you out of the funk.

Just my two cents.

bolt thrower

No war!
Aug 26, 2006
Great game by the Bruins and even better response after Dallas tied it up.

If I had to chose between Pasta and Seguin, I would take Pasta without hesitation.

Still not liking Liles.

Marcobruin

Oct 30, 2016
Seguin looked bad today... scored a goal and had a nice chance but man, he was a non factor

so skilled but plays with little passion

When teams get outplayed like the Stars Did today...all players look passionless that's what losing in this fashion makes them appear

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
GDT OPEN :handclap:

http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showthread.php?t=2195053

3181748291_f5f1c11605.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events