BRUINS GDT Game #62 Boston Bruins at New York Islanders. UBS Arena Elmont, NY 7:30 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Hajj

Feb 15, 2012
Boise, Idaho
Number ONE bad habit is Montgomery.
What do you think he’s doing wrong?
I see him as a player’s coach, too nice, not pushing them to work harder. But, that doesn’t seem to make sense because the team acts like they are revolting against the coach. I really don’t know why the whole roster looks so lethargic.

Reactions: Gordoff

tTheVeganWoofMate

Adopt.Volunteer. Rescued is the best breed!
Mar 21, 2019
NJ
No wonder this team takes so many too many men penalties. There are 0 line combinations. They just hop on the ice all willy nilly
But but but but they have a .744 winning percentage.that means the coach is great. Who cares about 2 tmmoti in 3 periods two games ago. Or the fact that the descent is real. Blame the players yea but isn’t it a good coaches job to get the best out of players as well? I guess not if it doesn’t fit the narrative.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Yep.

I really should of saw Dune 2.

That was a waste of our precious time. Whatever is going on with this team is completely dysfunctional. From top to bottom. Just unacceptable.

I don't know what the heck happened. And I don't know the solution. But what I do know is that piss poor effort was abysmal. They owe anyone who watched an apology.

Reactions: Gordoff and KWbruin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad