GDT: Game # 62 Anaheim “Not so Mighty” Ducks Vs. Viva Las Vegas 02/23/2020 @ 10PM EST on NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Our defense is f*ckin pathetic, from riches to rags. Good job Murray. I'd take bieska or sbisa over half our defense.

Montour
Theodore
Vatanen
Pettersson

I think their Top 4 when healthy and playing well is pretty solid. Issue is more finishing for this team among the forward group. The D has not been healthy all season, and think that is one of the reasons for inconsistent play, don’t think Lindholm and Manson have been 100 percent for good portions of this season. But the bigger issue is no depth. You have mostly 7Ds playing in Top 4 roles, when those guys get hurt, which is not good.

Reactions: Hockey Duckie

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
People need to keep in mind that this what happens during a rebuild. You move on from players that you like in order to gain assets. The key is to not get attached to players that aren't critical

Reactions: Ducks DVM

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
People need to keep in mind that this what happens during a rebuild. You move on from players that you like in order to gain assets. The key is to not get attached to players that aren't critical
Yes, but it’s even more difficult when the guys getting shipped out are the ones always giving an honest effort while the ones who have been called out by the GM and Coach are given free passes.

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
Yes, but it’s even more difficult when the guys getting shipped out are the ones always giving an honest effort while the ones who have been called out by the GM and Coach are given free passes.
I hear you, man. But the thing is, the guys who give an honest effort are the ones that are coveted by teams that are making a playoff run. So this is how it goes.

Grant will get a solid return

Reactions: Ducks DVM

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal

To be fair, other teams only want to trade for players who are always giving an honest effort. You can't trade crap that no one wants.

Reactions: Trojans86

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
To be fair, other teams only want to trade for players who are always giving an honest effort. You can't trade crap that no one wants.
surf.jpg

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
Rakell is playing like he's in a beer league

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Wagers: 6