Post-Game Talk: GAME 62 - A Disappointing Effort - Fishsticks 5 BRUINS 1

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
One of the greatest tv shows ever. I've always related to Claire.

That time lapse..that final episode.

To have an impact on you to THIS DAY? Special. So special.
It was the absolute best last episode. Compare it to the Soprano's (suck), MASH (imo suck) and a couple others that I can't remember right now and that last episode answered all of the questions with a flair like I've never seen.

Reactions: Dennis Bonvie

tTheVeganWoofMate

Adopt.Volunteer. Rescued is the best breed!
Mar 21, 2019
NJ
He should have been 10 minutes after game 7 last season
Ullmark Lindholm and Debrusk all should ha
If Tortarella was the Bruins coach he would’ve told every player to get the f*** off the ice halfway through the 1st period. Pathetic effort.
the flyers will win more playoff games than the bruins this year

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
He should have been 10 minutes after game 7 last season
Yeah, "coach of the year" award is a such a joke. I know that they broke records but I can only imagine what Cassidy would've done with that juggernaut of a team. Never know now of course but Monty's big head was the size of a weather balloon when he won that. Probably the worst thing that could've happened for him because then he thought it was all about him IMHO. He couldn't even take responsibility for throwing away the series the way HE did.

Forester65

Jan 31, 2019
They keep playing the way they did tonight this team could be out of the playoffs very soon.
I don't see us making the playoffs at this point. The team is so bad since the all-star break. A passive team that has completely lost/abandoned its structured defense-first approach. Montgomery started implementing this looser approach last year by encouraging D-men to jump up on plays to add offense. It resulted in a ton of odd man rushes against us but our goalies saved us by standing on their heads. They have been very good this year but not as good as last year. I think we will be behind Toronto in the standings after next Thursday. I am definitely not a Montgomery fan.

Reactions: Gordoff

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad