Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
giphy-1-1.gif

bigbadbruins1

Dec 12, 2008
Haha Pasta must have Monty fooled. I bet he wears a "defensive" hat when coming into the arena so he could be on the ice to sabotage us in the last minute.

GordonHowe

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2005
Watertown, Massachusetts
That's what it looked like to me. That it was too long a shift and he was gassed
That's been the case for months. I'm not kidding. That's KPD said, and I realize the irony here (sic), this practice is not a recipe for success.

Again, there are at least a half dozen to 789 10 issues on this team that are glaring and have not been addressed.

Monty b****** about this side of the other, what does he do about it? Nothing. Nothing that I can see.

AND BY THE WAY. IF I HEAR HIM SAY WE ARE NOT PLAYING TO OUR IDENTITY ONE MORE TIME. I WILL SCREAM.

WHAT IS THE IDENTITY OF THIS TEAM? CAN SOMEONE ANSWER THAT FOR ME?

I'm serious. I really like to know. I can tell you this, whatever Montgomery thinks their identity is, it does it include physical play. He whines about it, but they do nothing about it. Which is on him, and of course, as usual, on Sweeney, who does not value or care about physical play. Team-wide physical play.

It's a joke. And I'm heartily sick of this particular joke.

It's just a game. But it's still bothers me.

Speech to text.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad