GDT: Game 61: New York Rangers @ Toronto Maple Leafs, 7pm ET, MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

tlk

Jan 7, 2020
Yekaterinburg
I wouldn’t want Rempe to fight Reaves
I'm on the fence... Anyway, a good game from him and more than 8 minutes are surely preferred.

Still if he fights him and wins that could be a good bookend and he may pick and choose freely going forward with no back thoughts. Concentrate on playing.

Reactions: Cmox

DoTheBlue

No Expectations
Apr 5, 2007
Pennsylvania
I wouldn’t want Rempe to fight Reaves
I always found fighting fine within the context of the game. This touring side show edition of the Rempe fight club needs to go away. Unless they really want to play it up and make up story lines and give the events cool event names and maybe even put folding chairs on the ice. Bettman is already a villian so you can throw him in there. Could bring a whole new segment of fans to the game.

Profet

Longtime lurker
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2002
NY
profetkeyboards.com
“Why don’t you make like a tree and get outta here”

“It’s leave, you idiot! Make like a tree and leave! You sound like a damn fool when you say it”

“All right then, LEAVE! And take your book with you!”
Off topic:

I use the blackboard scene of that movie to explain version control to inexperienced people.

Reactions: Leonardo87

FoxyClean

Gets The Tough Pucks Out
Sep 19, 2016
Brooklyn
Fighting on Hockey Night in Canada has probably been a dream for Rempe forever. He’s not passing up that chance unless Reaves says no.

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
DGKWztn.png

WhereO Is Kakko

Mar 24, 2022
Hoping Igor is more dialed in than he was at home against these chumps in Dec. I still wake up in a cold sweat dreaming about those 4 goals blown by him in the first period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad