GDT: [Game #61] Dallas Stars vs. Arizona Coyotes - 7:30 PM CT (BSSW)

Spotty 2 Hotty

Special teams, special plays, special players
Feb 28, 2008
ATX
There's not a single player on this team that I wouldn't trade at this point. None of them show up consistently enough to be untouchable.

Reactions: Blindsummit

The Tourist

Jul 11, 2008
This team is going nowhere with Suter and Miller playing the minutes they do. We have Miro, Lindell, and four bottom pairing guys. Hakanpaa is fine for his role and Nils is fine for his role. One guy can PK and hit and the other guy should be on the 2nd PP unit full time. This team needs another dman if they want to do any damage in the playoffs.

Hintz, yay

roryjones

Oct 17, 2022
This team is going nowhere with Suter and Miller playing the minutes they do. We have Miro, Lindell, and four bottom pairing guys. Hakanpaa is fine for his role and Nils is fine for his role. One guy can PK and hit and the other guy should be on the 2nd PP unit full time. This team needs another dman if they want to do any damage in the playoffs.

Hintz, yay
Chychrun…wait he went for a massive amount of assets…wait…

Reactions: 506 and The Tourist

roryjones

Oct 17, 2022
I think there is a ton on Deboer. About 30 seconds left in the opening period you have an offensive zone draw and he puts out the 4th line who has not scored a point as a group. That is shit coaching. He does not think. Just roll 4 lines all in a row. No changes.

Frozen Failure

They got business in my hockey, and I hate it.
Nov 13, 2007
DFW
Actually you know what, I'm wrong. Captain Pete didn't play Marchment or Dellandrea for the last ~7 minutes. Seguin had a shift with Pavelski and Hintz when Marchment and Dellandrea should have been out there. Thank you Captain Pete.

I would rather see Olofsson and Karlstrom get more ice time at this point, to be honest.

I think there is a ton on Deboer. About 30 seconds left in the opening period you have an offensive zone draw and he puts out the 4th line who has not scored a point as a group. That is shit coaching. He does not think. Just roll 4 lines all in a row. No changes.

No he benched Marchment and Dellandrea for the last 7 minutes and needed a line out there as 1 and 2 had just gone out.

Spotty 2 Hotty

Feb 28, 2008
ATX
Suter needs to eat scratches. It’s gotten so obviously bad that even a high school hockey coach would be benching his ass.

Hakanpaa has been just as bad and it's not like we can scratch the entire defense. It's a shame this organization doesn't know how to develop defensemen worth a damn.

roryjones

Oct 17, 2022
Suter needs to eat scratches. It’s gotten so obviously bad that even a high school hockey coach would be benching his ass.
Why? He has the most TOI in this game. Clearly they love him.

Why don’t they play games in those jerseys? Why just warm up in them?

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
Actually you know what, I'm wrong. Captain Pete didn't play Marchment or Dellandrea for the last ~7 minutes. Seguin had a shift with Pavelski and Hintz when Marchment and Dellandrea should have been out there. Thank you Captain Pete.

I would rather see Olofsson and Karlstrom get more ice time at this point, to be honest.

No he benched Marchment and Dellandrea for the last 7 minutes and needed a line out there as 1 and 2 had just gone out.
Looks like Lundkvist and Marchment got benched. Dellandrea did play later in the period.

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
I'm fully on board with a change for the sake of change trade of someone notable to shake these guys up, but check this out:

Benn
Seguin
Marchment
Pavelski
Lindell
Suter

Those dudes all have full no move protections. And Faksa even has some small trade protection. Even if Nill wants to trade a guy who plays a lot, he has few options.

You're right he had one shift after the second Arizona goal then sat. Nils got benched after the first goal.

ShiftChart is rad btw.
Thanks! The NHL Game Center dumped that function for some reason.

Spotty 2 Hotty

Feb 28, 2008
ATX
Okay, I would root for this team no matter what if we had the Spanish broadcasters calling the game. :laugh:

Reactions: 506

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad