GDT: [Game #61] Dallas Stars vs. Arizona Coyotes - 7:30 PM CT (BSSW)

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
No he's not lol

Hell his play during the bubble run definitely vaults him out of worst ever

Toby Peterson, Brian Sutherby, Adam Burish, Ryan Garbutt, Patrik Stefan, Tanner Kero, Justin Dowling, all these guys look like Gretzky compared :D

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
No he's not lol

Hell his play during the bubble run definitely vaults him out of worst ever
I might put Phillip Larsen on the list if we’re requiring some minimum like playing half a season. A waif of a d-man who lost every puck battle, provided no offense, and was worse than Honka in his own end. Those bankruptcy teams teams were dark days where guys who otherwise never would of even received an AHL call up we’re getting actual meaningful playing time.

Spotty 2 Hotty

Special teams, special plays, special players
Feb 28, 2008
ATX
I like Keller. Let's trade for him.

1677730166273.png

:sarcasm:

• Wow
Reactions: ugrakarma

MBTendy

May 6, 2009
Dadanov looks really good. That deal can turn out to be a sneaky steal by Nill.

Good on him for recognizing the potential there with Dadanov. I wonder how much Spott and Debeor chimed in

JeffP

had meat hello
Nov 30, 2010
Can't believe how much I miss Glendening & JFK, this 4th line might as well be Brian Sutherby, Toby Petersen, & Tomas Vincour.

Actually, that would be much worse.
Something Something Brandon Segal flying around out there on the ice

I looked for the stupid clip of Darryl saying something about flying around like a seagull and crapping on everyone.. but i didnt come up with anything :P

Reactions: Henderson33

roryjones

Oct 17, 2022
Worst thing that could have happened. Nill is going to think we don't need a change now
At this point kind of hard to screw that up. Not much left worth going after. So standing pat at the deadline is probably a wise choice now. Don’t waste assets on average players.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad