Post-Game Talk: GAME 61 - 101 Points in 61 games - BRUINS 7 Buffalo 1

HustleB

Cautiously Optimistic
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2017
Welcome to the Jungle
I thought Frederic was flying tonight. Zacha looks more and more comfortable in our system. The fourth line didn't miss a beat though I continue to see Greer as a 13th forward who I might not play over a few black aces suchas Lauko and Kopanen, and possibly Merkulov or Lysell. Orlov has been awesome and I would hate to be rolling out against this three headed monster on Defense.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Screenshot_20230302_212849_NHL.jpg

Toronto has twice as many losses and ten fewer regulation wins. And our goal differential is more than double theirs.

And they are in second place.

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.

The don godfather

Jul 5, 2018
Woodbridge Ontario
Lauko doesn't sound like a guy who wants to be traded

I hope he gets to stay in the lineup this time.....the kid has some serious wheels and might be a good addition for the playoff run
Feels like Seguin when he came and popped 2 goals against Tampa but that was a pivotal playoff game. Hope we keep him only 22.

SyZyGY

Jun 13, 2021
Yeah Orlov is fortunately and unfortunately at the same time playing his way out of Boston.. No way they will be able to afford him with these performances

PB37

Mr Selke
Oct 1, 2002
Maine

Is there another captain in the league that stays on the ice and congrats every member of the team as they head off? I know its a tradition he and Chara started here, but I don't know of another captain that does this as frequently as Bergy. It's the little things that bonds team's.

Look at Hathaway and Orlov. They're like... " Umm, OV would be at the buffet table by now, is this what a real captain does? "

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
Great win, Orlov looks like the steal of the deadline, anyone else happy we missed out on Chychrun and Gavrikov? Lauko looks really good, would keep him up over Greer at this point once everyone is back. Only downsides to this game is Marchand getting hurt, hopefully not serious and he is back as soon as Saturday and the other is Sway not getting the SO, I knew as soon as Jack said if they hang on they would pass the 1977 Canadiens for fastest to 100 pts that the Sabres would score, seems like the 70's habs still bad luck LOL, great game all around though.
We didn't miss out on Chychrun and Gavrikov, they missed out on being Bruins.

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
Feels like Seguin when he came and popped 2 goals against Tampa but that was a pivotal playoff game. Hope we keep him only 22.
Exactly. It would be a shame to trade him so young when he's only played a few games and we still don't know his full potential

..and it wouldn't hurt to have some young legs with speed in the lineup for the long Cup run

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Was he this good in Washington...or has he climbed to the top of a mountain recently...lol I freaking love this guy.
Nothing recent. He has always been good with a lot of skill. Played a huge role in the Caps Cup year. Due to team personnel and coaching systems he never really was able to fully showcase his offensive skills. But he has always been rock-solid and a well-rounded d-man. It was a huge pickup for the Bs. Still hard to believe DS was able to swing a deal for such a quality player given the cap situation.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad