GDT: Game 60: Them Vs Us | 7:00PM | Zero Star Edition

Is this a golf game? (lowest score wins)

• Total voters

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
So many good things from tonight. This was a surprise...a welcome one.

They really needed that from Suub more than anything. Great game from him!

PP.... Decline.... I was enjoying the DP until Merrill ruined it.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Very glad that Malcolm looks to get the start tonight. The way we've been playing, I fear this not a winnable game anyway. Flower needs the rest, as he has been looking a bit gassed the last few games. In fact, I would like to see the Flower/Malcolm split be fitty/fitty the rest of the way, as long as we can keep our enemies at arm's length in the playoff race. :thumbu:

Status update. :laugh: I will be unable to post during this evening's tilt, as I am obligated to be in attendance at a birthday dinner in honor of my daughter's fiancée. However, I do expect to check scores early and often...or at least until sordid events at the Fortress affect my appetite and/or digestive process. :eek:

Go! :vegas Go!

How many dinners in honor of your daughters fiancee can you have before it just becomes weird?

Reactions: Nevada Jones

GKG18

Expansion Fan
Jun 25, 2016
Hendertucky
I think it would be a consensus opinion that Subban starts against the Avs. But we all know there is a 5% chance of that happening.

ItWasJustified

Jan 1, 2015
Wouldn’t be a question if he could play consistently well.
Do you think he's gotten a fair chance at playing consistent? 3 games at a time then scratched for 5 isn't going to give a player any confidence. I don't think he's been put in a position to succeed.

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Do you think he's gotten a fair chance at playing consistent? 3 games at a time then scratched for 5 isn't going to give a player any confidence. I don't think he's been put in a position to succeed.
60 something games last year for something like 13 points. Doing better this season, but that’s what he is. It’s what he has been since he’s been in the NHL.

Like the dude, think he’s a solid guy, but he’s definitely on the list of players that get more excuses made for them than they deserve. Perhaps I look at him differently because I expected a lot out of him when he came to the Knights.

ItWasJustified

Jan 1, 2015
60 something games last year for something like 13 points. Doing better this season, but that’s what he is. It’s what he has been since he’s been in the NHL.

Like the dude, think he’s a solid guy, but he’s definitely on the list of players that get more excuses made for them than they deserve. Perhaps I look at him differently because I expected a lot out of him when he came to the Knights.
Well, he played sporadically last season too. I saw him up front for years, including his playoff MVP season in the SHL. I know what he's capable of in the right role. He shouldn't play on a grinder line for starters.

To be fair, I haven't watched many Vegas games this year, but whenever I see Lindberg I see him do good stuff on the ice. You could use his penalties against him, but I think that's because of over commitment due to the fact that he's been on/off for two seasons now.

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Well, he played sporadically last season too. I saw him up front for years, including his playoff MVP season in the SHL. I know what he's capable of in the right role. He shouldn't play on a grinder line for starters.

To be fair, I haven't watched many Vegas games this year, but whenever I see Lindberg I see him do good stuff on the ice. You could use his penalties against him, but I think that's because of over commitment due to the fact that he's been on/off for two seasons now.
Like I said, it’s not personal. I’m sure he’s great. I’m not sure if he was playing third line center for the 60-something games he got/year in NY, but the consistency got him up to that 4th line center point level.

There’s a reason a center was left exposed in the expansion draft, and there’s a reason McPhee picked him. He wasn’t good enough to protect and had enough talent to be better. At some point he’s got to step up like every other person in the top six (and some not in the top six) in Vegas has.

I hope he does, we can use as many talented forwards as we can get, like every other team out there.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad