GDT: Game 60: Them Vs Us | 7:00PM | Zero Star Edition

Is this a golf game? (lowest score wins)

• Total voters

hangman005

Face for Radio, Voice for Silent Movies
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Your team will play another team. There will be skating and shooting and maybe some goals. Your players will do things and you will either like it or not. The Refs will blow their whistles and you will get mad, or they will not blow their whistles and you will still get mad. At the end one team will be happy and the other will not.

I give this GDT

giphy.gif

Nevada Jones

I like hockey.
Jun 28, 2017
Somewhere in Oregon.
Very glad that Malcolm looks to get the start tonight. The way we've been playing, I fear this not a winnable game anyway. Flower needs the rest, as he has been looking a bit gassed the last few games. In fact, I would like to see the Flower/Malcolm split be fitty/fitty the rest of the way, as long as we can keep our enemies at arm's length in the playoff race. :thumbu:

Status update. :laugh: I will be unable to post during this evening's tilt, as I am obligated to be in attendance at a birthday dinner in honor of my daughter's fiancée. However, I do expect to check scores early and often...or at least until sordid events at the Fortress affect my appetite and/or digestive process. :eek:

Go! :vegas Go!

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
I definitely think its time for MAF to get the flu or whatever kept Carrier out so long. Like to think Subban can handle a stretch of 7 games in a row, because in theory thats what a backup G on a playoff team should be able to do. Also really want to see Dansk again, tired of them bringing up Lagace and seeing mediocre goaltending. Yeah I get it he looks a little better against the AHL at times, but at his age and skill set Lagace should not be tendered another VGK contract after this season.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Sucks that these home games always start at 7 being that i am unable to watch them.

Having said that, maybe it is a good idea that i won't be able to watch due to their recent play.

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
I definitely think its time for MAF to get the flu or whatever kept Carrier out so long. Like to think Subban can handle a stretch of 7 games in a row, because in theory thats what a backup G on a playoff team should be able to do. Also really want to see Dansk again, tired of them bringing up Lagace and seeing mediocre goaltending. Yeah I get it he looks a little better against the AHL at times, but at his age and skill set Lagace should not be tendered another VGK contract after this season.

I agree Fleury needs a lot more time off. One thing that happened last year is he missed a bunch of time early in the season and when the playoffs came around he was still fresh. If the team wore him out during the season does he perform that well in the postseason? I doubt it.

He is going to need to be on his A game if this team wants to go anywhere. And it’s not like Subban is so bad that a team can’t win with him. Lagace makes me much more uncomfortable.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

KnishOfTheCrease

Chez Pierre Enthusiast
Oct 8, 2010
Las Vegas
We’re going to win because Malcom is starting.

I’ve also been drinking/making wine at Grape Expectations since 12pm so yeah. KJ and I talked a little puck for a while. I highly suggest you check them out. It’s a great experience and KJ Howe is a knowledgeable hockey guy in this town.

Reactions: hangman005

hangman005

Face for Radio, Voice for Silent Movies
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Go Us Go

Lets do good.

shit we are playing Saros.... we'll be lucky to get 1 goal.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Wait, Theodore's on the right side?? They're FINALLY trying new pairings?

Cutting it a little late in the season but thank God. Theodore playing well on the right side would be HUGE moving forward...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->