Draisaitl-McDavid-Hyman
Kane-RNH-Janmark
Foegele-Mcleod-Perry
Brown-Holloway-Ryan

Nurse-Desharnais?
Ekholm-Bouchard
Kulak-Ceci?

Skinner

Oilers Stats - Edmonton Oilers 2023-24 roster and scoring statistics at hockeydb.com

Bruins Lines:
Heinen-Zacha-Pastrnak
Machand-Coyle-Debrusk
J. Van Riemsdyk-Geekie-Frederic
Lauko-J. Boqvist-Brazeau

Grzelcyk-McAvoy
Lohrei-Carol
Wotherspoon-Shattenkirk

Ullmark?

Bruins Stats -https://www.hockeydb.com/ihdb/stats/leagues/seasons/teams/0000322024.html

OOT Scoreboard:
Games of interest - VAN@LAK and MTL@NAS

Last edited:

oXo Cube

Power Play Merchant
Nov 4, 2008
In your closet
Obviously a hard road game against a really good team, but also an opportunity tonight to really leave Vegas in our rear view mirror.

94 Oil Drops

McHy is the new McDrai.
Sep 19, 2019
Alberta
That’s a shitty situation! Hopefully you can stay warm!
Thanks! Getting out of the shower and drying off is definitely awful. I'm managing though. It's just too bad I had to get a replacement order this late in the winter. Life happens I guess.

FlameChampion

Jul 13, 2011

Gagner outplays Brown by *checks notes* a f***ing country mile but gets scratched again for that useless player.

Doesn’t make a ton of sense. It’s not like the PK has got it done lately either. After the deadline, Brown shouldn’t be in the lineup anymore. But realistically he probably will be because the team hasn’t wanted to hurt his feelings all year.

I would of liked to see Pickard too. When he plays well, he never gets another follow up game.

I don’t if I blame Knoblauch. Roster decisions have always been suspect on this team.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Doesn’t make a ton of sense. It’s not like the PK has got it done lately either. After the deadline, Brown shouldn’t be in the lineup anymore. But realistically he probably will be because the team hasn’t wanted to hurt his feelings all year.

I would of liked to see Pickard too. When he plays well, he never gets another follow up game.

I don’t if I blame Knoblauch. Roster decisions have always been suspect on this team.

I’m ok with Skinner getting the game as he’s the clear #1. Pickard will probably get Pittsburgh again and perhaps Columbus.

Reactions: Stoneman89

K1984

Feb 7, 2008

I wouldn't be surprised to see them pretty much alternate starts through March (depending on how it goes obviously).

Bruins - Skinner
Blue Jackets - Pickard
Sabres - Skinner
Penguins - Pickard
Capitals - Skinner
Avalanche - Skinner
Canadians - Pickard
Sabres - Skinner
Leafs - Skinner
Senators - Pickard
Jets - Skinner
Kings - Skinner
Ducks - Pickard

I think the above has a fairly decent chance of being the rotation assuming everyone maintains an acceptable level of play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad