GDT: Game 60: Montreal Canadiens vs San Jose Sharks 2/28/23 10:30pm EST TSN2, RDS (HD)- Late Game #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
Cmon Harris take your penalty we know you will

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Fuu** yeah, well, kinda. Wanked that guitar neck bad and long for sure. ;)
Yeah Martys one of the first to employ sweep picking and I hate it for him. My chugging is still super fast but I feel like my fingering is super slow now, used to be so easy to sweep but now I cant, then again, I dont practice as much.

NewDef

Nov 2, 2015
Yeah Martys one of the first to employ sweep picking and I hate it for him. My chugging is still super fast but I feel like my fingering is super slow now, used to be so easy to sweep but now I cant, then again, I dont practice as much.
There was a time practicing 2-5h a day was life. Then wife, kids, work, a game here and there, and pouf... talking in the past tense 'i used to play that solo'...

Reactions: Mrb1p

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
There was a time practicing 2-5h a day was life. Then wife, kids, work, a game here and there, and pouf... talking in the past tense 'i used to play that solo'...
Now I mostly play soft jazz or shoegaze stuff. You dont need any skills for that and you look good doing it :)

Reactions: NewDef
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad