GDT: Game 60: Montreal Canadiens vs San Jose Sharks 2/28/23 10:30pm EST TSN2, RDS (HD)- Late Game #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax

lMEZHP2.jpg

rc4J5q7.jpg

mRbbMyn.jpg

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
Welcome to the Habs Gurianov. MSL putting him right in the mix on Suzuki's wing.

Curious to see what RHP and Anderson can do without Suzuki and with Drouin.

Reactions: DavePeak

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
As I wanted....it might click right away...but hope that Guri shows as much as possible. But it was the only thing to do to put him with Suzuki. It's actually great news for RHP. Pretty much confirms that you belong kid. We'll find you a spot somewhere next year.

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
4 point game lets go :crossfing

I'm more worried about he Flyers and Blues more than the Sharks. Rather stay in the 7th spot vs moving to 8 or 9. Chances we out tank the Canucks, Coyotes, or Sharks for 4-6 is slim. Possible but low.

So loosing this game to me is more important that we don't catch the Flyers or Blues more than closing a gap on the Sharks.

My bad, this is the game thread. Should be posted in the Bedard thread.

Habssince89

trolls to the IL
Sponsor
Apr 14, 2009
Vancouver, BC
wow what a 'treat' for us west coast fans lol. Honestly though I predict we win 4-1 just to make things harder on ourselves. Gurianov with 2G

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
Oh no, I'll surely fall asleep before the game is over. What will I do..

Go smoke a J around 7 and then a 3 hour power nap so you are ready for the game. Can't sleep after the game is over? Go smoke another J

giphy.gif

This is funny............it just is. 9 years of data is not enough?
The Sharks lineup is beyond awful, the only way we lose if the goalie is awful.........Allen? It's possible.

If the Sharks were on a 3-5 game loosing streak, I'd like our chances but they are not. They have 3 out of 6 possible points in their last 3 games.

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
There are no worthless wins. Every win builds winning culture and CHaracter.

It's a real dilemma. Tank for Bedard or the best shot vs winning culture with your team on the ice. Bedard would be nice but at this point, the scouts better be doing their homework with the talent from 5-10 range. We need a hit... even if it's just a top 6F.

The lineup we've been giving has been playing well.

We need Gallagher back. He's the ultimate tank piece for us. The turnovers he has created this year is staggering. Even Edmundson was helping us loose cause he is not trending well when he played this year. Petry misses Eddy and Eddy misses Petry.

The youth we had to replace injured guys has no doubt help us win games.

• Haha
Reactions: 26Mats

NewEraGM

Jun 19, 2010
It's a real dilemma. Tank for Bedard or the best shot vs winning culture with your team on the ice. Bedard would be nice but at this point, the scouts better be doing their homework with the talent from 5-10 range. We need a hit... even if it's just a top 6F.

We need Gallagher back. He's the ultimate tank piece for us. The turnovers he has created this year is staggering. Even Edmundson was helping us loose cause he is not trending well when he played this year. Petry misses Eddy and Eddy misses Petry.

The youth we had to replace injured guys has no doubt help us win games.
Gallagher was in a boot on Saturday so I doubt he’s anywhere close to coming back

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
Even if the Sharks are trash, we're getting cycled into obllivion like the last 30 years.

Reactions: jrom

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Ready to have another worthless win...YAY!

View attachment 659044

We only have 4 more games against bottom feeders. 2 of them are in our next 3 games, sj and anaheim.

So, don't despair if we win 2 of the next 3. After that we have 10 in a row against contenders or teams fighting for those last 2 wild card spots in the east...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad