GDT: Game 60: Jets @ Avalanche - 6:30PM - WE WANT TWO!

Foppberg

Nov 20, 2016
Summerside, PEI
Yeah, that's a bad boyfriend and he knew he effed up right when he gave the grandma the puck. It's not like he's giving it to a 12 year, he's giving it to a woman who's probably on social security. GF has a right to be pissed off IMO.
Apparently Landy was aiming for the "grandma" so he gave it to her. If that was my gf I'd be like wtf it's a puck get over it :laugh:

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
What a perfect game.

Avs win in a blowout. Varly should have had a shutout (not convinced that whistle didn't blow in time). Jost picks up a goal, two assists, draws two penalties, and almost had a second goal if not for a great defensive play. Z has a really solid defensive game, a fight, and a great Drago impression on that exchange with Scheifele in the box. Soda with a beast of a game. EJ with a beast of a game. G making the forecheckers look foolish all night. PK looked awesome. PP gets back on track. MacKinnon gets off the snide with a nice one timer goal. Greer makes up for his bad penalty with his first NHL goal.

Avs had a ton of fire in their belly for this one for a change. Whatever Bednar has been telling them lately, and whatever Gabe has been saying to rally them, the team is really responding to. They need to keep playing with that kind of gritty 60 minute effort though, because it's not gonna get any easier down the stretch.

Only annoying thing in this was Altitude like always sucking with their replays, by not showing an angle of the puck going in on Varly, with the sound on so you can hear the whistle. I don't know who their producer is but they blow. They constantly pick the wrong angles to show during important replays, don't show them at all, or cut to Lauren instead so she can banter with Moser about nothing important.

Reactions: MarkT

El Travo

Why are we still here? Just to suffer?
Aug 11, 2015
Apparently Landy was aiming for the "grandma" so he gave it to her. If that was my gf I'd be like wtf it's a puck get over it :laugh:

Girlfriends usually don't like getting elbowed in the face.

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
Ae6wmj5.png

#NoSkillz

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad