Post-Game Talk: GAME 60 If you went to bed early - too bad - BRUINS 6 San Jose 5 F/OT

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
Also, nice to see DeBrusk and Heinen finding their offensive production again. In their last 10 games played:

Jake DeBrusk = 4 Goals -- 6 Assists -- 10 Points

Danton Heinen = 4 Goals -- 4 Assists -- 8 Points

DeBrusk now on pace for 40 points (26G/14A) in 73 Games Played (0.55 PPG) and Heinen now on pace for 28 points (13G/15A) in 78 Games Played (0.36 PPG)

HustleB

Cautiously Optimistic
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2017
Welcome to the Jungle
Thought the 4th line had its best game since Nordstrom returned. Backes made some plays and I felt Frederic stepped up as well. Long term if we bring in a center I like Fredric or JFK over Acciari.

PB37

Mr Selke
Oct 1, 2002
Maine
The boys need some rest... day off tomorrow then right back at it against Vegas to make it 4 games in 6 nights.

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Really proud of the Bs for battling and winning despite sucking ass for much of the game. Cannot say enough good things about DeBrusk in his recent stint of awesomeness. Krejci and Wagner were key as well. Very fortunate to come away with a win after some of the most incompetent and bizarre reffing I've seen in a while, and that is saying something given how low the bar is already set. Combine that with some awful defensive mistakes by the Bs and I'm in almost disbelief the Bs were able to get 2 points.

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
Poor reffing tonight once again. Hockey Gods decided to love us and we get a win.

Jake DeBrusk is heating up.
Karson Kuhlman scores his first and looks good in his limited time on ice.
Tuukka saved us in OT.
Bergy and Marchy had an off night.
Krug needs to drink Milk, Ensure, Pediasure, etc all the vitamins you can take. Bulk up and eat a carb cause he was out there getting pulled apart like a Marionette doll. Just manhandeled. Not strong at all. Was a HUGE liability. Gotta fix that going forward.
4th Line gets it done again.

Joe Thornton and his merrily band of rats need a bath and a shave asap. That is all.

A win is a win.
krug needs milk and chara needs some meat.
how many easy clears does chara flub a game??? guy is like 6 10".

Reactions: Dr Hook and Strafer

JoeIsAStud

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Listening to the post game on the tying goal, wah wah wah.

Regardless the Bruins scored at least 6 legal goals tonight even if they could have called off the late goal, as the officials completely missed a legal goal in the first.

Long stretched of ugly play tonight with the Bruins going almost 20 minutes between goals. SJ is certainly a tough team to play on the last night of 3 of 4 on the west coast

Great fun game tnight

CharasLazyWrister

Sep 8, 2008
Northborough, MA
Just watched the replay of the GWG in OT, and the refs should have called Too Many Men on SJ if 73 doesn’t score.

Kane was completely out of the play and nowhere near the bench when his replacement jumped on.

They are super liberal with changes in OT.

I was honestly wondering if the Bruins were going to get called for it a minute prior.

Reactions: minpind

easton117

Nov 11, 2017
Had to record this one so I stayed off the gdt.

I kept asking myself if Krug really was that bad tonight. Like possibly worst defender in the nhl bad. I won’t read through it but I’m guessing things weren’t kind?

Glad they won but jeez. Might be time to dress 7 defenders so they can just play him if they’re down a goal.

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
Thought the 4th line had its best game since Nordstrom returned. Backes made some plays and I felt Frederic stepped up as well. Long term if we bring in a center I like Fredric or JFK over Acciari.

We all see the game differently, but I am not seeing what you're seeing on Backes and Frederic. They both treat the puck like a grenade. Backes is slow as it gets and Frederic is just not NHL ready. I'm taking Noel Acciari over Frederic/JFK. As much as I have disliked Acciari this year, there is no denying the 4th line is a unit out there and there's no reason to break it up.

Reactions: Bun Cook

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad