Post-Game Talk: GAME 60 If you went to bed early - too bad - BRUINS 6 San Jose 5 F/OT

GoBs

Nov 21, 2009
USA
I agree and they couldn't care what we think about their team on their board. I don't understand why anyone with half a brain would go to any team's board and post crap like that. (I think I just answered my own question)

Anyway, the mods swept those insightful posts out with the garbage so it's all good
Exactly what happened to my post on the main board
I wrote only the Leafs talk in the press about their power play then in their first two games they get something like eleven to two or three advantage in power plays
The protected class Leaf fans

Krupp

Apr 6, 2012
f*** the haters

That's pretty much my thinking as far as BRUINS BIAS/CONSPIRACY crap that fans on the main board throw around. It's ridiculous. Especially leafs fans. They just can't stand the thought or possibility of Boston possibly knocking them out of the playoffs again.

Reactions: Trizz617 and Budddy

Budddy

Dec 9, 2008
Okanagan
**** the haters

That's pretty much my thinking as far as BRUINS BIAS/CONSPIRACY crap that fans on the main board throw around. It's ridiculous. Especially leafs fans. They just can't stand the thought or possibility of Boston possibly knocking them out of the playoffs again.
said it before but leaf fans are the most insecure fan base in the NHL...

Reactions: Alicat and CDJ

bbruins3

Mar 18, 2012
Estevan SASK
I think the ref had trouble determining if it was played with a high stick. Since Wagner tapped the puck in off the ice after he knocked it down, the high stick level is shoulder, not cross bar. And since that possible high stick didn’t score, it isn’t reviewable.
Exactly.If Wagner was standing upright the puck was shoulder high at the most when he knocked it down.GOOD GOAL

mar2kbos

Sep 28, 2017
Not incompetent at all. A ref is not going to ignore play to get a net fixed when it requires him resetting the plastic net holders, which is what happened. If you can slide it back on, you do, but if you can't then you don't. Since Kane was the reason the net came off, he waited until the Sharks had possession, then blew play dead. he did this one exactly right.
Don’t agree, I have seen plenty of times where the refs put that net back on

Alberta_OReilly_Fan

Bruin fan since 1975
Nov 26, 2006
Edmonton Canada
used to make me sick... so afraid of the montreal pp... don't take a penalty {and yet our pp was better}
cant beat their goalie {and yet ours was better}
going to get screwed by the refs...
the ghosts are going to get us...

and it became true... year after year... it wasn't them it was us... we let them own our head space.

its been 25 years since montreal mattered and maybe we have finally shed our loser attitude against them... I sure hope so. but now its fun to see the skate on the other foot.

the crying I hear out of Toronto is every bit as bad as we used to do with montreal. we were doomed to lose 95% of the big games against montreal because we beat ourselves. Let Toronto crybaby fans and panic sick media talking heads feed this negativity to their players. the maple leaf players are soft to begin with no real experience winning anything. they will be suceptible to hearing their fanbase telling them they cant compete with boston. it will sink into their mind set.

losing is often an attitude... and its very contagious. I say let them cry. and then give them something real to cry about come april too

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
My oldest boy went to the game. He said it was a blast. Not only the game but the venue itself and even ease of driving in and out. He said puts the Garden to shame.
I’ll have to take his word since Ive never attended a game in SJ.

Reactions: BMC and Fenway

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
I woke up at 4 to drive to company HQ in NJ and tried my best. Got through 2 periods. :(. Oh well I’m watching 3rd period highlights, bless 2019

Pay Carl

punished “venom” krejci
Jun 23, 2011
Vermont
**** the haters

I don't get how anyone could cry "conspiracy" in a game where the refs gave the Sharks a PP tied in the 3rd with like 5 min left for delay of game for trying to stall during an icing. Never seen that called before, yet somehow the refs were handing Boston the game? Crazy talk

OV

Obstructed View
Sep 23, 2003
Niagara Falls
I don't get how anyone could cry "conspiracy" in a game where the refs gave the Sharks a PP tied in the 3rd with like 5 min left for delay of game for trying to stall during an icing. Never seen that called before, yet somehow the refs were handing Boston the game? Crazy talk

Leafs fans think its a conspiracy. Oh....and the Leafs are losing 2-0 with 5 minutes
to play in the 2nd period right now! :D

Olden McGroin

Aug 1, 2009
Leafs fans think its a conspiracy. Oh....and the Leafs are losing 2-0 with 5 minutes
to play in the 2nd period right now! :D

And I'll bet Leaf fans will point to this game to whine and complain should the Bruins finish a point or two ahead of the Leafs for 2nd place in the division

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad