Post-Game Talk: GAME 60 - HAIL LINUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BRUINS 4 Flames 3 F

Lordstanley

MusicMan
Feb 10, 2010
From The Soul
Appreciate the Black and Gold covered homer glasses from Porter, but they straight up didn't deserve to win. The two goals by Orlov should have been stopped. And Ullmark more than stood on his head. The team was definitely gassed, but they were absolutely abysmal.
Most goalies wouldn't even see Orlov's second goal....He sent a missle in....check it again...lol But your totally correct....This team was gased and got lucky to even get a point ....nevermind 2 points. I am not going to complain. The season is long and its good to grab those types of games when lucky.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Bruins out to dinner in Calgary...with Looch!

1677719290249.png

Lordstanley

MusicMan
Feb 10, 2010
From The Soul
I don't think they didn't deserve to win, goalies are part of the team last time I checked. Linus stood on his head and deserved to win.
To Say they didn't deserve to win is a disgrace to how hard Ullmark stood on his head and Orlov coming up huge as well. Yes ....playing on that West Coast Clock ...Aging Legs and so many games in a row definately played a huge part.

GahdenRinkRat

Bruins' Den Mother
Sponsor
Jan 12, 2008
By the Dirty Watah
Was so glad I managed to stay up for the end last night, given how tired I was during work today, can only imagine how our boys felt during and after that game. Home game tomorrow could be a trap, but I never count them out this year. Fuzzy bear hugs all around:yo:
Running out of words to describe the season Ullmark is having, like Sophia in the postgame interview: I don’t know what to ask you :laugh:
60F7C73B-1278-44C4-8881-53540C692AB8.jpeg

The pre hug routine:laugh:

Lordstanley

MusicMan
Feb 10, 2010
From The Soul
Was so glad I managed to stay up for the end last night, given how tired I was during work today, can only imagine how our boys felt during and after that game. Home game tomorrow could be a trap, but I never count them out this year. Fuzzy bear hugs all around:yo:
Running out of words to describe the season Ullmark is having, like Sophia in the postgame interview: I don’t know what to ask you :laugh:
View attachment 660564
The pre hug routine:laugh:
The two best goalies in the world right there...lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad