GDT: [Game #60] Dallas Stars vs. Vancouver Canucks - 7:30 PM CT (BSSW)

Johno

We deserve it
Oct 30, 2013
AWfWAPY.png

GAME #60 – 2/27/2023 – 7:30 PM CT – BSSW
American Airlines Center

Your Dallas Stars
vs. the Vancouver Canucks
31-16-12, 74 pts ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ 23-31-5, 51 pts

1em5YM3.png

RzApFWR.jpg
l3sYfvv.jpg

Forward lines '22-23 copy.png

:nucks

Kuzmenko - Pettersson - Beauvillier
Garland - Miller - Boeser
Podkolzin - Raty - Kravtsov
Joshua - Aman - Dries

Hughes - Myers
Wolanin - Burroughs
Brisebois - Juulsen

Silovs

fMRTnDk.png

eartotheground

capslock broken
Sponsor
Jul 7, 2006
Helsinki South
AWfWAPY.png

GAME #60 – 2/27/2023 – 7:30 PM CT – BSSW
American Airlines Center

Your Dallas Stars
vs. the Vancouver Canucks
31-16-12, 74 pts ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ 23-31-5, 51 pts

1em5YM3.png

RzApFWR.jpg
l3sYfvv.jpg

Forward lines '22-23 copy.png'22-23 copy.png

:nucks

Kuzmenko - Pettersson - Beauvillier
Garland - Miller - Boeser
Podkolzin - Raty - Kravtsov
Joshua - Aman - Dries

Hughes - Myers
Wolanin - Burroughs
Brisebois - Juulsen

Silovs

fMRTnDk.png

skygods, that u?

MBTendy

May 6, 2009

Suter needs to f*** off the powerplay. Especially after his turnover last game on the PP that led to a 2 on 1. Deboer’s obsession with Suter on the PP is mind blowing

JeffP

had meat hello
Nov 30, 2010
Weren't there considerations for Suter with Bowness too? Maybe this isn't completely a coach's decision? I kind of wish we could see Johnston share/get/flip time up with PP1 over Pavelski just to dabble another look as the team ages and changes.

Toss Pavelski a little more of a look with other skaters at the same time, and see if it helps to fix his stagnancy. I'd probably be a bad coach that meddled too much with lines, but it's a results-oriented business.

Reactions: Kipper 17

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
Surprised Dadonov is going to play tonight, did a back to back Friday/Saturday then a late flight last night.. to get into a game today. Might be a bit tired lol

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Weren't there considerations for Suter with Bowness too? Maybe this isn't completely a coach's decision? I kind of wish we could see Johnston share/get/flip time up with PP1 over Pavelski just to dabble another look as the team ages and changes.

Toss Pavelski a little more of a look with other skaters at the same time, and see if it helps to fix his stagnancy. I'd probably be a bad coach that meddled too much with lines, but it's a results-oriented business.

I hope not. That sounds like a huge can of worms.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
I think one side effect of the trade is the Stars have the cap space to not be worried about carrying the minimum number of bodies.

After the deadline they're going to carry as many skaters as possible anyway since you only have like 3 regular callups once the trade deadline passes.

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
Something fun to watch for is how players tend to have some production spikes for a few games after a trade as they want to show something to their former team and new team.

So it'll be funny when either Dadanov or Gurianov scores in their first game causing fans to yell about how they obviously won the trade.

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
Man the Canucks are icing some type of lineup.. kinda feel bad for Canucks fans when you ice a preseason lineup in late February.

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
their org hasnt been the same since the weird twins retired

Ever since Benn/Seguin made those radio jokes the organization collapsed.

Can't wait to see the puck touch Daddy's stick, huge smile on my face knowing it isn't Gurianov. :D

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad