GDT: Game 60 | Bruins vs Canucks 2/24 7PM, NESN, SN360, SNO, SNP, 98.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scruffy

Jun 18, 2009
Bawstin
And if you look at my original post it says PP let them down.

However Rask has got to make that save. period

Does it matter? This team had tons of chances and failed time after time. You're not going to win many games scoring one ****ing goal. This isn't on Rask at all.

Hell they couldn't score in twelve shootout attempts against Ben ****ing scrivens!!!!

This team is a joke

Ryan77

Jan 3, 2015
You do huh?
You ever play?

Never mind. Just your no question asked shows you didnt.

Ya I'm going to get in an argument on a boston bruin board with someone questioning if i have ever played. Lol. Let me guess your an NHL er in his spare time posting on here.

Yes I have played FYI

It's hilarious your probably the guy who will jump all over Lucic when he doesn't play well and say TRADE HIM.. but you'll allow your 7 million dollar goalie to get outdueled by a back up.

njbruin*

Nov 17, 2007
How do you sports fans feel about seeing Paille on the ice with three minutes left?
Clode must have thought the blind squirel was on a roll. Hey coach, Paille is not due for another goal until the middle of April.

TBH I almost rather see Paille out there than the pylon Chara. He sits in front of the net has no mobility and no touch , yet our whole 6-5 offense revolved on trying to get him the puck down low. Chara should never see the ice on any extra man situation.

Our CS playing him and Seids like they were the 2011 versions - is really hurting this team big time. I'll give both the benefit of the doubt that injuries are the reason but then the CS has to limit their ice time period.

GloveSave1

*** 15 ***
Jun 11, 2003
N.Windham, CT
if the bruins give this effort the rest of the year they will win alot more than they lose

I do worry about this having a bit of a lasting negative effect. You work hard (for the most part), get a boatload of good chances, get stonewalled by a back-up, and get zilch out of it.

Hopefully the effort remains high. What more can you do but keep fighting? ...or not.

Ryan77

Jan 3, 2015
Does it matter? This team had tons of chances and failed time after time. You're not going to win many games scoring one ****ing goal. This isn't on Rask at all.

Hell they couldn't score in twelve shootout attempts against Ben ****ing scrivens!!!!

My original post stated PP let them down tonight.

All I said was Rask has to make that save and ppl got super offended. To me he has to make that save. It's not a great goal IMO.

He was outdueled by Eddie lack

TheReal13Linseman

Now accepting BitCoin
Oct 26, 2005
Nation's Capital
As time marches on here, it feels more and more like we just caught the perfect wave in the Spring of 2011.

Ever since then, though, it's been wipeout city. We need a new surfboard.

batesy

Dec 5, 2014
Nova Scotia
2013 was also memorable this team mite have more skill with the sweed line but most a lot of heart in Pevs Boychuck Thorton Iginla Rechii

TootSweet

Sep 22, 2009
Montreal, Quebec
As time marches on here, it feels more and more like we just caught the perfect wave in the Spring of 2011.

Ever since then, though, it's been wipeout city. We need a new surfboard.

Spring of 2013 wasn't so bad. I think this team has the talent. Missing pieces for sure. If they can string 3-4 wins together I tnjnk they get their swag back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad