GDT: Game 60 | Bruins vs Canucks 2/24 7PM, NESN, SN360, SNO, SNP, 98.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

GloveSave1

*** 15 ***
Jun 11, 2003
N.Windham, CT
Lots of credit to lack.

But the offense has got to be better. SO many chances.

Had to take something out of tonight...and the way it went...no reason not to...

...even with the holes on offense...there is enough on this team to do the job tonight...

Just not getting it done.

Nothing more to say.

remer

Oct 18, 2005
Spooner looked good and plays the half wall like Savard. Bruins need to keep him.

They also need a sniper. This team needs someone to put the puck in the net.

veganbruin

Sep 20, 2013
Boston, MA
Now if Florida could only win a game for Christ sake we could put this dying beast out of its misery and trade off some of these useless "2-way" constipation inducing forwards who can't put the puck in the net to save their own season.

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
Same thoughts as everyone else not a huge problem with that effort but very little close in this team. Glad Marchand F-ed up Dorsett.

zaYG

Nerevarine
Jun 29, 2012
Santa Cruz, CA
not impressed with this loss like some others

it's ****ing crunch time

it doesn't matter how well you play at this point in this season. you can look like the dynasty oilers. if you aren't scoring and winning games, it doesn't ****ing matter how well you play nor how matter how well the other team's goalie plays. every loss is an absolute embarassment to this organization.

ashnathan

Apr 22, 2014
Australia
Spooner looked good and plays the half wall like Savard. Bruins need to keep him.

They also need a sniper. This team needs someone to put the puck in the net.

I can't believe Krug missed that from the slot with the pile in front i was already celebrating when he slipped out to him and he shot it wide, but we DO need a sniper, I thought Pasta was gonna be that sniper but he plays a bit more like a C and wants to pass first

Dellstrom

Pastrnasty
May 1, 2011
Boston
It's too bad blowout wins don't count for more than 3 points. Because we still have 1 win in the past 8 games.

Philly lost, better hope Florida does. We should be using nights like this to climb ahead of them. We need a massive trade and we need it before Friday. Enough with this evaluating ****. This team sucks. They need help. As shown tonight, they're putting in the effort. But I could play in the NHL and give 500% effort every shift. Bet I wouldn't even get a shot off all year long. It's a matter of talent... not work. Chiarelli needs to get off his ass and fix this mess he's made.

Ryan77

Jan 3, 2015
PP let them down tonight
No scoring touch
Our 7 million dollar goalie got out battles by EDDIE LACK

If this is not an indication to make a move soon I don't know what is.

At least Philly lost.
Hopefully Chicago takes care of Florida.

Very disappointing lost tonight, they out played them badly

Bet people wish boston pushed for Kassian now.

zaYG

Nerevarine
Jun 29, 2012
Santa Cruz, CA
It's too bad blowout wins don't count for more than 3 points. Because we still have 1 win in the past 8 games.

Philly lost, better hope Florida does. We should be using nights like this to climb ahead of them. We need a massive trade and we need it before Friday. Enough with this evaluating ****. This team sucks. They need help. As shown tonight, they're putting in the effort. But I could play in the NHL and give 500% effort every shift. Bet I wouldn't even get a shot off all year long. It's a matter of talent... not work. Chiarelli needs to get off his ass and fix this mess he's made.

This team sucks. Any trades available aren't going to make this team into a good team.

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
PP let them down tonight
No scoring touch
Our 7 million dollar goalie got out battles by EDDIE LACK

If this is not an indication to make a move soon I don't know what is.

At least Philly lost.
Hopefully Chicago takes care of Florida.

Very disappointing lost tonight, they out played them badly

Bet people wish boston pushed for Kassian now.

Are you ******** me?

Rask was not the problem tonight.
What a stupid remark. Asinine.

ElkabombKid9

May 18, 2007
Boston
Clode must have had a tough tine choosing the extra man with campbell out. Should have went with paille he had the hot hand

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
Bergeron finished 31/38 in faceoffs. An outstanding 31 faceoff wins. Anyone know what the record for most in a game is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad