GDT: Game 60: Blackhawks vs Coyotes - 7:00pm - BSAZ - The Tank Wars a Coming Edition

TheLegend

Hardly Deactivated
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
Hawks actually did us a favor last night letting the Ducks get a regulation win. Should we return them the favor??

At least we'll be Rockin' the Mullett.

cut.JPG

Coyotes19c

Jul 27, 2021
Coyotes currently -180 to win this game. Chicago on B2B and lots of players already traded. Going to be tough to lose this one.

Reactions: Summer Rose

LittlePipes

Vortech V7
Feb 22, 2020
Don't underestimate how bad the Yotes are. Shelve that undeserved sense of optimism, breathe a dose of reality and embrace the crap hockey!

Dirty Old Man

So funny I forgot to laugh
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2008
Ostrich City
I trust in @Dirty Old Man ...even if he ruined his perfect record....correct me if I'm wrong.

This could be a 10+ goal night!
I'm out (un)fortunately ...playing in a 40-plus semifinal in Gilbert this evening...

But I will point out to some of you that we're now in 28th, closer to 31st than 27th...despite points in 8 of the last 10...so I'm happy.

BAdvocate

Mediocrity is the enemy of any Dynasty
Feb 27, 2003
youtu.be
I'm out (un)fortunately ...playing in a 40-plus semifinal in Gilbert this evening...

But I will point out to some of you that we're now in 28th, closer to 31st than 27th...despite points in 8 of the last 10...so I'm happy.
I may have to have you pitch in $5 for your Bedard jersey...Your Priorities.... :shakehead
:sarcasm:

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
...you fell asleep because you were tired of reading about "all" the Coyote trades.

I actually originally woke up at 5:30 to see my husband off to work, went back to sleep because my surgeon's office wasn't open yet, woke up at noon, called them and found out it's not covered by my insurance and the out of pocket cost is $45k, so I'm pretty pissed off about today.

Rant aside, I fully expect the Coyotes to let me down after the day I've had.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad