GDT: Game #60 - 03.01.14 - vs Tampa Bay - 2:00 PM - FS Southwest - 1310 AM - 96.7 FM

Cin

Eurosnob.
Feb 29, 2008
Austin, TX
Well the end of the second was some of the best hockey this team has played all season.

Not exactly Kari's best game.

Watching this team while it's missing it's one quality defenseman is not too fun.

Cin

Eurosnob.
Feb 29, 2008
Austin, TX
Okay honestly... The Jack In The Box monster taco commercial is great. Horrendous "food", but great ad.

Elysian

Emo Stars Fan
Dec 4, 2011
Norton, OH
Okay honestly... The Jack In The Box monster taco commercial is great. Horrendous "food", but great ad.

That Bacon Insider is a badass fast food burger. One of the best, IMO.

Ali just called them the Texas 'Tornadoes...' Wrong Ali. Just wrong.

MBTendy

May 6, 2009
Such a frustrating game to watch. Bishop stole 2 points from us with that performance he had tonight.

Alistar

Jul 9, 2006
It's frustrating because the only game where Dallas has gotten bombed on the shot clock and came away with the points is that night in Chicago. It feels like our goaltenders aren't doing the job for us.. obviously with equal goaltending today we win that one by 2 or 3.

In reality it's kind of testament to the improved overall play of the Stars that our goaltenders haven't had many "chances" to steal games where we get dominated, but it's happened to us a ton. Just remember that bad luck doesn't last forever - if we keep on dominating games, we will rack up the points. End of story.

Elysian

Emo Stars Fan
Dec 4, 2011
Norton, OH
Honestly the only fast food I can eat is In-N-Out, Whataburger, and Popeyes.

In-n-Out is terrible. Jack in the Box is leagues better than that overhyped crap.

I don't do much fast food, Austin has too much good food to bother.

Phil Connors*

In-n-Out is terrible. Jack in the Box is leagues better than that overhyped crap.

In-n-Out is rated appropriately. Psh, worse than Jack in the Crack, get outta here.

Cin

Eurosnob.
Feb 29, 2008
Austin, TX
Elysian;80741665[B said:
]In-n-Out is terrible.[/B] Jack in the Box is leagues better than that overhyped crap.

You take this back.

Elysian

Emo Stars Fan
Dec 4, 2011
Norton, OH
You take this back.

No. I've had In-n-Out on multiple occasions, even when I went to Vegas. The burgers are terrible, flavorless patties, just piled with crap to distract you from the fact the meat tastes like cardboard. The fries are just okay, and the "secret menu" is stupid.

MetalGodAOD*

These past few months are exhibit A of why we were the only team to offer Whitney a 2 year deal. We reaped the benefits last year, but this year we're stuck with a hard-to-move veteran who's blocking younger, more effective guys in the lineup.

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
Kari had a lot of big stops too where the D left him out to dry. First goal was total luck, 2nd goal was deflected in front may not have been stoppable, 3rd was MSL on a breakaway and 4th was a bomb of a shot from the ladies tees. Not giving him a free pass, but hardly a bad performance IMO.

MetalGodAOD*

Kari had a lot of big stops too where the D left him out to dry. First goal was total luck, 2nd goal was deflected in front may not have been stoppable, 3rd was MSL on a breakaway and 4th was a bomb of a shot from the ladies tees. Not giving him a free pass, but hardly a bad performance IMO.

I agree. He didn't steal the game but a lot of the goals were fluky/not ideal chances to give up. It's not like he was letting in shots from 40 feet out unscreened.

KiedisA

Feb 27, 2010
OK they didn't have Stamkos but I say that we'd have close to 80 pts in the East by now... Dominated the last 40 by a mile..

MetalGodAOD*

Elis will start one of the next two games says Ruff. I'd do it against Buffalo on Monday. Elis plays well at home and Kari looked off today, give him a few days to practice.

SonicSpeedDash

All bets are off
Jun 22, 2010
Amarillo, TX
So I was busy and missed the game, and going through each page i gather the following. Whitney and Goligoski are worthless. Think that's obvious, and Kari had a bad start.

So I take it we didn't win?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad