GDT: Game 6: Vegas Golden Knights @ Los Angeles Kings | 7:00PM | Fancy a dish of regicide?

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
I don't know if that ad is just broken for me.... but I think I might scream if I hear the same line over and over and over and over again. Don't think I've seen the end of the ad yet.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
I don't know if that ad is just broken for me.... but I think I might scream if I hear the same line over and over and over and over again. Don't think I've seen the end of the ad yet.
Auston Matthews: "mumbles something about Call of Duty at 7 decibels"

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
I wonder if they will use up Fleury to get more points in the standings earlier in the season (more like most of the season) and then try to rest him in the last month just like last season. Meh, not really a fan of that approach.
Maybe he should start scoring to solidify his place in the line up :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Flower with the Hat Trick tonight.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
I get this, but give her some time. I think she will get better.
She came over from football and keeping that in mind her questions have been pretty good. Her questions are definitely better than the decade of rinkside reporters Anaheim ran with before Ally.

Especially Jill St. Something. Her questions weren't even bad but she sounded like she was afraid to speak.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Auston Matthews: "mumbles something about Call of Duty at 7 decibels"
I just get "Hockey Fan prepare to gear up... Hockey fans prepare to gear up.... Hockey fans prepare to gear up" I miss the old "commercial break in progress screen."

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
CJhRvppb7eGVG.gif
CJhRvppb7eGVG.gif
CJhRvppb7eGVG.gif

SMITH!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Nevada Jones

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad