GDT: Game 6: Vegas Golden Knights @ Los Angeles Kings | 7:00PM | Fancy a dish of regicide?

Vegas Vince

Oct 5, 2019
KNIGHTS WIN!!!

RigidPreciousCod-small.gif

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
How is Nic Hague looking?

He's looked really good the last 2 games but has gotten himself into penalty trouble. He's starting to use his size & strength against the bigger forwards.

If he were paired with a quicker RD than Engelland he'd probably start taking more risks.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
He's looked really good the last 2 games but has gotten himself into penalty trouble. He's starting to use his size & strength against the bigger forwards.

If he were paired with a quicker RD than Engelland he'd probably start taking more risks.

He's still making some rookie mistakes, but he's a rookie, sooooo.......

thefutures

Sponsor
Jul 2, 2017

Very intriguing player imo, guys a unit and has pretty good offensive potential. If everything hits for him could be a great player. Ill for sure be keepin an eye on him.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
I do wonder how this game would have gone if Subban was in net.

OT win or OT loss is my opinion.

The game was close even strength, our power play was lethal and Fleury made a few timely saves that were tough. Our defense still needs to be better. The Kings aren't good and we made them look alright.

Brazen331

Jul 18, 2018
OT win or OT loss is my opinion.

The game was close even strength, our power play was lethal and Fleury made a few timely saves that were tough. Our defense still needs to be better. The Kings aren't good and we made them look alright.

We made that forward group look fantastic. MAF made 3 or 4 highlight reel saves. This defense gives up prime, choice chances.

This team might not be able to afford to play a 2nd-string Goalie much at all because the defense that we have is easily bottom 10 in the league and now without Schmidt it might be bottom 5. Merrill leading the team in TOI is not good. Engelland playing every game is not good.

I think you can make an argument that we have the best forward group in the league when Tuch returns. Glass-Eakin-Tuch is a 2nd line to compliment 2 1st lines and a beast of a 4th line. This, with above average goal tending is how we win.

I just think with Subban in net, against a decent team, you NEED to score 4 or 5 goals to win. We have the firepower to do it, just not every game. Thus, Fleury can't practice.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
We made that forward group look fantastic. MAF made 3 or 4 highlight reel saves. This defense gives up prime, choice chances.

This team might not be able to afford to play a 2nd-string Goalie much at all because the defense that we have is easily bottom 10 in the league and now without Schmidt it might be bottom 5. Merrill leading the team in TOI is not good. Engelland playing every game is not good.

I think you can make an argument that we have the best forward group in the league when Tuch returns. Glass-Eakin-Tuch is a 2nd line to compliment 2 1st lines and a beast of a 4th line. This, with above average goal tending is how we win.

I just think with Subban in net, against a decent team, you NEED to score 4 or 5 goals to win. We have the firepower to do it, just not every game. Thus, Fleury can't practice.
I think we need to use our awesome HFVGK powers to lift Engos game. Start of last year Merrill was the whipping boy and he's playing real solid. Holden was the whipping boy and he's been surprisingly passable too. So maybe Engo should be the new whipping boy and he'll find the fountain of youth in his backyard or something :laugh::laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad