GDT: Game 6: Vegas Golden Knights @ Connor Bedard Ft Others | 5:00PM | Lets keep on rolling

azvgk

Nov 29, 2019
We've also had a very, very friendly schedule. I think they know they need to be better. I'm not worried about it, I'm sure they will work it out and improve, but it has been a thing through the first six games. And Colorado already looks like they will be an issue again.

Marchessault has scored goals and Eichel's gotten points but even Marchessault mentioned his line needs to be better overall.

It is encouraging though that we can win when we aren't at our best and are establishing the routine of raising our game at crucial points and being resourceful.

I do agree that it looks like we may get top five goaltending this season and it is something that could help set us apart this year.
We almost always have a lot of home games spaced out in October.

I agree we need to be better, I'm sure we will, in particular I think Eichel is going to be a monster this season. Most important however is playing in top form in April - it's almost a given we'll be in the playoffs unless we lose half the team to injuries.

It's a marathon, not a sprint but right now it looks like us or the Avs are head and shoulders better than any other team.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad