GDT: Game #6/ Red Wings @ Oilers/ 9:30 pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lil Sebastian Cossa

Opinions are share are my own personal opinions.
Jul 6, 2012
What else can you do but laugh when you are watching a guy unravel a 25 year old legacy?

A new coach is not going to make the entire roster forget how to play hockey. Guys are passing pucks into feet and bobbling pucks. The players have to play well to make any system work. If they aren't, any coach will look like a jackass.

Last edited by a moderator:

odin1981

There can be only 1!
Mar 8, 2013
Canton Mi
Big Rig sucks. If he where to score on a slapshot from the point I would worry for a meteor falling on my house tonight.

Flowah

Nov 30, 2009
That's what I'm talking about. That is a routine pass to the point that Kronwall, our #1, can't handle. He swipes at it and misses entirely. wtf.

Entire team can't handle the puck worth crap right now. Where's the hand eye? Do we need to go back to basics in practice? You know, passing with eggs Mighty Ducks style?

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
Wish we could have kept Hiller. He really had our PP on point last year.

Lil Sebastian Cossa

Opinions are share are my own personal opinions.
Jul 6, 2012
That's what I'm talking about. That is a routine pass to the point that Kronwall, our #1, can't handle. He swipes at it and misses entirely. wtf.

Yeah. And that's why I really really don't want to crap on Blash yet. The players are playing like donkey crap almost to a man

odin1981

There can be only 1!
Mar 8, 2013
Canton Mi
I'll take the blame for this one first time I ever bet v-cash should have known we would lose. At least it was only 25 v whatever though.

Aug 6, 2012
They are passing a ton, but nobody is working hard enough off the puck to get open. Everybody is standing straight legged watching the puck carrier. Gliding around just waiting for the puck carrier to do something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad