GDT: Game #6 | Pittsburgh Penguins vs New York Islanders | CEC | 1.29.13 | 7:30 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

billybudd

Feb 1, 2012
I actually think Adams on the first line isn't too bad of an idea from a message-sending standpoint. Let's be honest, we're not winning this game if we time-warp prime Jags and prime mario onto the bench.

TheSniper26

Oct 2, 2005
Youngstown
So we get shutout, our starting goalie chased, a blatant cheapshot that nobody stood up against and a 5 minute pp that generated one completely harmless shot... against the Islanders. Thanks a lot, Eric Tangradi.

DRAGO 18

Jan 17, 2006
Pittsburgh
Sorry if anyone has said this already, but when does our genius coach call his timeout? 5 mins in the 3rd? 3 Mins in the 3rd? :shakehead:shakehead

domaug*

Nov 27, 2011
Archbald, PA
I question whether Crosby is a true leader. Sure, he leads on the ice, but does he speak up when the team is putting out a garbage effort? Tonight, he seems to not care. But then again, I'm not in the locker room......

he's too damn quiet. i wish he would speak as strongly as he played.

MrBurghundy

I may be older but I'm never forgetting #47 & #41
Oct 5, 2009
I Love Scotch
So we get shutout, our starting goalie chased, a blatant cheapshot that nobody stood up against and a 5 minute pp that generated one completely harmless shot... against the Islanders. Thanks a lot, Eric Tangradi.

What a jackass. We should cut his ass. He can join Strait on the Islanders so they can both suck together.

Gary Roberts

Have you seen my father?
Oct 23, 2009
I question whether Crosby is a true leader. Sure, he leads on the ice, but does he speak up when the team is putting out a garbage effort? Tonight, he seems to not care. But then again, I'm not in the locker room......

Wouldn't having Pascal Dupuis surgically attatched to your right hip be enough to make even the most passionate player stop caring?

Terrapin

Mar 6, 2007
remember when he fought the whole 1st line of ottawa?

LOL. This team has no leaders.

Sid? Maybe I guess. Obviously he's not very effective at it, and hasn't even been around much the last two years.

Geno? He can barely put two words together.

Adams, Kunitz, Dupuis all suck. Orpik likes to think he's a leader, but I don't see it.

sexyllama

May 18, 2010
That would be a very bad idea. Half the teams in the league would be very interested Not that you think Shero's job should be in jeopardy. You don't fire a guy like Shero for a bad off-season. I thought the Sutter - Staal trade was a bad idea but we're only a handful of games into the season. That one needs some more time to judge.

Uh...

1. Draft only Defense
2. We have zero FORWARD prospects in the next two years
3. Have an entire staff that can't coach or get young Defense to play
4. Have an entire staff that is too scared to play any young players
5. Since we now HAVE nothing but DEFENSE, they AREN'T VETS SO THEY CAN'T PLAY, and WE HAVE NO SPOTS...SO:
We put them on Waivers...

Yeah, not impressed with this train wreck, our plan, and our depth.

azntam

Aug 11, 2008
he's too damn quiet. i wish he would speak as strongly as he played.

Where is Orpik? I thought he was a leader. We need someone to get in your face if you're not giving 100% cause clearly, the coach isn't

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad