GDT: Game #6 | Pittsburgh Penguins vs New York Islanders | CEC | 1.29.13 | 7:30 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terrapin

Mar 6, 2007
Where are the 'leaders' on this pathetic team? Gary Robert or Geurin would be *****-slapping every Islander, and every Penguin.

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
It takes a lot for me to turn on a coach.

I've turned on Bylsma. He's lost the team. He's trying too hard to be the cool dad when this team just needs a spanking.
this was too late for that, he should have done that last season when they were getting embarased by the same lowly Isles at the end of the season, but no, our Jack Adams winner knows what to do...that Kunitz is the best solution for your pp, and Gino and Sid are making wonders on that pp, and Letang he is just lights out...keep it up boys

OnMyOwn

Worlds Apart
Sep 7, 2005
Even though I ***** about coaching, I believe nothing will change unless you find it's true low point. That's how you change nowadays. This is nearing a low point.

we need to lose 5-8 in a row. I'm willing to go through it to get bylsma the **** outta town.

As jaded has said, this team wins in spite of DB and as long as they do, he'll keep his job and nothing will change.

MrBurghundy

I may be older but I'm never forgetting #47 & #41
Oct 5, 2009
I Love Scotch
Did anybody else notice that little 3 foot pass the Islanders just made in the neutral zone?

Yeah I've never seen the Pens do that.

wolffy66

Dec 16, 2009
So we have a 40 goal scorer that we put on the point which he sux at, we have a different line every damn shift, then just to irritate me, I think, he puts Craig Adams on the 1st line.

azntam

Aug 11, 2008
Where are the 'leaders' on this pathetic team? Gary Robert or Geurin would be *****-slapping every Islander, and every Penguin.

I question whether Crosby is a true leader. Sure, he leads on the ice, but does he speak up when the team is putting out a garbage effort? Tonight, he seems to not care. But then again, I'm not in the locker room......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->