GDT: Game 6: New Jersey Devils vs Montreal Canadiens: 10/24/23 7:15pm EST TSN2, RDS(HD), TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Not sure how people can see the passes Slaf makes and say he’s got a low IQ.
Because he doesn't know where to go to be in a shooting position. Because defensively he often looks like Logan Mailloux.

Pro players are still fine hockey players. Take whoever you think has awful hockey sense....and I swear I will find you plenty of fine passes. In the end, it's a question of the norm...not the exception.

Mind you...I, personnally, don't say he's awful in the department. But he clearly needs right now to slow down the game.

Theodore450

Sep 10, 2013
Not my fault if your takes on him are wrong.

Just do a little research on his stats, you’ll see more than 3/4 of his goals are even strength, 5 on 5.

You’re going to try and make us believe Suzuki is outworking him and makes better plays and is better on the forecheck/possession than him this last 6 games?
Watch the hockey games individually. Look where he is on the ice. He is not engaged.
When Suzuki is down low covering his guy, Caufield is looking to rush up the ice.

Believe whatever you want. It’s pretty obvious that Caufield doesn’t titl shit. He’s an opportunistic goal score that will find it harder and harder to score every year. Basically a worse Jeff skinner

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
Because he doesn't know where to go to be in a shooting position. Because defensively he often looks like Logan Mailloux.

Pro players are still fine hockey players. Take whoever you think has awful hockey sense....and I swear I will find you plenty of fine passes. In the end, it's a question of the norm...not the exception.

Mind you...I, personnally, don't say he's awful in the department. But he clearly needs right now to slow down the game.
Complete exaggeration about his defensive play. It’s got so much better and he’s putting his stick in great positions.

Reactions: Pomee

overlords

#DefundCBC
Aug 16, 2008
The City
I have a feeling he's not 100%

Suzi's problem might be that he's closer to 120%

1698198895605.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events