GDT: Game 6: Montreal Canadiens vs. Ottawa Senators- 4/26/15 6:00pm EST, CBC (HD), TVA

Status
Not open for further replies.

vfactor

Dec 8, 2009
Montreal
It's still frustrating because we wasted 2 clear chances. It should be 2-0. One extra goal could make so much difference

Cole Caulifield

Apr 22, 2004
he has quietly been one of our most disappointing players he's bringing nothing offensively and barely trying in our end I think he's partially why Chucky was struggling so hard being paired up with him

Plekanec shines when he has to face a big line. Right now he doesn't really have to shutdown anyone, and he has difficulties producing offense. I'm not gushing over his play but he hasn't been horrible. Just not at his best.

void

Jan 5, 2006
Why do people feel the urge to compliment Desharnais for making a normal hockey play?

didimentionlarseller

Snipers are a dying bread in the NHL
Nov 23, 2014
St Henri
He's been tasked to shut down the Sens top line. He's done a good job.

ok ill watch the 2nd period maybe being too hard on him but shutting down another line could hopefully mean taking them out of our zone at least

id love to see Pleky score and heat up I just think he has 'more' than this

nyhabsfan

Jun 23, 2005
Connecticut
Shots ended up 13-13 and Habs were killing them in shots at the start of the period.

Ottawa's far more dangerous, sustained pressure and rushes with a purpose.

We are so dis-jointed in the O zone, forward are never on the same page.

MT doesn't "teach offense" ..... yes it's an actual quote.:help::shakehead

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
The lineup changes are so frequent, that not only you need to composed with where is the opposition, you also need to compose with where are your teamates. There's such a lack of offensive chemistry.....But we are working well defensively so far.

It's so pathetic actually. The POs makes it so much more visible too because you can watch the top 16 teams in the NHL go at it. Watching other teams play, I don't see how anybody can actually like the games the Habs are playing. I can't believe there's still fans pointing to the record like a bunch of newbie fans as an argument for giving Therrien props.

The Habs skate the puck out of their zone like a pee-wee team for crying out loud. It's so god damn lame.

groovejuice

Without deviation progress is not possible
Jun 27, 2011
Calgary
Plekanec being girly again.

He actually had a very good period. Even layed a couple of decent hits.

Great road period by everyone.

As to Markov, I figure he's just plain tired. Too bad mad Therrien didn't think to sit him out a few games at the end to recharge his batteries.

Habit11

Dec 18, 2009
That's a nice change of circumstances. Into the 2nd with a lead? Unorthodox, but ok!

Cole Caulifield

Apr 22, 2004
It's so pathetic actually. The POs makes it so much more visible too because you can watch the top 16 teams in the NHL go at it. Watching other teams play, I don't see how anybody can actually like the games the Habs are playing. I can't believe there's still fans pointing to the record like a bunch of newbie fans as an argument for giving Therrien props.

The Habs skate the puck out of their zone like a pee-wee team for crying out loud. It's so god damn lame.

Let's say we win a cup playing this way. If I were a mod I'd ban you from the PGT. Just sayin'

ROSSter

Jul 5, 2011
I'm expecting more production from patches. He was really driving the play this season, wish he showed it now as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad