GDT: Game 6: Montreal Canadiens vs. Ottawa Senators- 4/26/15 6:00pm EST, CBC (HD), TVA

Status
Not open for further replies.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
Da System Never Fails!

Montreal+Canadiens+v+Ottawa+Senators+Game+lyJTpeJmtdOl.jpg

2015_Stanley_Cup_playoffs_logo.png

:habs vs. :sens

Game 6

Game Date: 4/26/15
Game Time: 6:00pm EST
TV Networks: CBC (HD), TVA (HD)
Radio: TSN 690

Starting Goalies

:habs

Carey Price

460983214_slide1.jpg

Record: 3-2 SV% .923% GAA 2.32

:sens

Craig Anderson

6979506.jpg

Record: 2-1 SV% .976% GAA .95 SO 1

Starting Lineups

:habs

Pacioretty-Plekanec -Gallagher
Galchenyuk -Desharnais- Weise
De la Rose- Eller- Smith-Pelly
Prust-Mitchell- Flynn

Markov - Subban
Emelin- Petry
Gilbert- Pateryn

Price
Tokarski

:sens

MacArthur- Turris- Stone
Hoffman- Zibanejad- Ryan
Condra- Pageu- Lazar
Michhalek- Smith- Chiasson

Methot- Karlsson
Ceci- Wiercioch
Borowiecki- Gryba

Brick Wall
Stale Hamburger

Last Game

Go :habs Go

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal

I was thinking more like "Habs on the Run"...

"While the underarmor drew a heavy sigh as the no shows hit the ice"
"And a bell was ringing in the village square and it tolled for Carey Price"
"Habs on the Run Habs on the Run"

Sorry :p:

ProspectsSTC

Jul 12, 2014
I'm so sick of these cinderella stories and adversity that Ottawa is "going up against" when it's noone's fault but our own that we're in this situation. Ottawa should not be in this series, we need to end it in their home rink.

BigHabs

Aug 3, 2009
I think they should do a shake up:

Pacioretty Eller Smith-Pelly
Prust Plekanec Gallagher
Galchenyuk Mitchell Weise
De La Rose Desharnais Flynn

void

Jan 5, 2006
Ok, enough is enough. TIME TO WAKE UP AND FINISH UP THE SERIES! NO EXCUSES ESTI!

mus1cx

Oct 6, 2014
Toronto
Anything to make sure Eller doesn't start looking like a legit forward. Because if that line had Eller as the center, it has plenty of actual chemistry.

THIS IS SO FRUSTRATING. Galchenyuk (arguably our most skilled forward) to play with a guy who can't stand up straight (so now Galchenyuk spends half the time digging for pucks instead of using his skill) and a grinder.

And Therrien's blank look after Gagnon asked about Eller yesterday. :rant:

SirClintonPortis

ProudCapitalsTraitor
Mar 9, 2011
Maryland native
THIS IS SO FRUSTRATING. Galchenyuk (arguably our most skilled forward) to play with a guy who can't stand up straight (so now Galchenyuk spends half the time digging for pucks instead of using his skill) and a grinder.

And Therrien's blank look after Gagnon asked about Eller yesterday. :rant:
Therrien would rather lose with his boys than win with guys he doesn't care for. There is a reason that DD and Frankie B. were put in positions typically manned by workhorses. It is because T actively wants to show the world that they legitimately are such things.

Mike8

Jun 24, 2002
Visit site
I don't mind the lines in the OP, except that Desharnais line. Don't like it at all. I think Galchenyuk swapped with Smith-Pelly would be good, and give Eller's line (with DLR and Galchenyuk) 2nd line match-up minutes, then give Desharnais an opportunity to exploit Sens depth.

David Suzuki

Aug 25, 2010
New Brunswick
Therrien would rather lose with his boys than win with guys he doesn't care for. There is a reason that DD and Frankie B. were put in positions typically manned by workhorses. It is because T actively wants to show the world that they legitimately are such things.

Man this is literally not true, stop making dumb **** up.

mus1cx

Oct 6, 2014
Toronto

Lol I would agree with you but it's incredibly hard to give Therrien the benefit of the doubt. No other coach in the NHL would have Desharnais where he is. It's actually inexcusable.

1 goal and 1 empty net goal in 32 playoff games. Tell me someone else that would waste so many offensive opportunities on this guy.

SirClintonPortis

ProudCapitalsTraitor
Mar 9, 2011
Maryland native

Extreme viewpoints are not wrong because they are extreme. That is the argument to moderation fallacy.

Riddle me this? Why was Cube even paired with Subban and playing 20 mins a night? Well, it wasn't because he was objectively good. But kooky there, an article in which Therrien coach Frankie to a championship in junior and wanting to repeat that in the NHL. And there is no rational eexplanation as to why DD has been glued exclusively together with Pacioretty for so long, especially since this extended experiment has provided much proof that DD sucks at complementing Pacioretty and that Galchenyuk or Pleks are superior mates, and yes even Scott Gomez in 2010-2011 was superior. So, there can only be irrational explanantion, and the most plausible explanabtion is that Therrien personally invested in the welfare of the two incompetent little men and wants to put them on a pedestal of greatness at any cost, even piggybacking off of legit players in Subban and Pacioretty.

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
Galchenyuk -Desharnais- Weise

Ugh HELP? On what planet would this ever be a good idea?

Much better than having Plekanec as the center IMO.

MT it`s not hard our line ups can`t get better than this for the playoffs.

Galchenyuk-Eller-Gallagher
Pacioretty-Plekanec-Weise
Smith Pelly-Desharnais-Parenteau
Prust-Mitchell-Flynn

Markov-Subban
Emelin/Gilbert-Petry
Gonchar(pp savior)-Pateryn

Brainiac

Registered Offender
Feb 17, 2013
Montreal
Can you guys stop posting all that **** you think is gonna help us win? Because it's pretty much useless if you haven't noticed.

Just a little go Habs go will be enough.

Go :habs Go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad