GDT: Game #6: LEAFS vs STANLEY CUP CHAMPS | Sat, Oct 13 7:00 PM EST | CBC HNIC, NHLN-US, NBCSWA

Status
Not open for further replies.

razkaz

Oct 3, 2013
Lol, as I have noted before the real test begins this Sat per upcoming schedule:

Oct 13 - Oct 24aWSH vLAK vPIT vSTL aWPG
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
:caps :kings :pens :blues :jets

Winnipeg twice in the same week. Batten down the hatches, going be a rough ride over the next week.

tom leafers

Jan 25, 2017
Toronto
Jesus those gifs.

Remember last year when we played the caps after both teams started off with high offense. everyone predicted the game was gonna be 7-6 but it turned out to be 2-1 for the leafs. I predict the same low scoring game

BAM

Nov 21, 2016
Those gifs :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Hope it's a high-scoring tilt, it'll be a close game no doubt.

OVO16

#WeTheNorth
Apr 16, 2017
The general board has become unbearable. Too many leafs fans gloating and too many leaf haters being salty/hating.

I usually go to the GB to hear about other teams and other stuff going on around the NHL, but it's essentially become a second Leaf board

Reactions: Fluke Schenn

Gary Nylund

Oct 10, 2013
The general board has become unbearable. Too many leafs fans gloating and too many leaf haters being salty/hating.

I usually go to the GB to hear about other teams and other stuff going on around the NHL, but it's essentially become a second Leaf board

Yup. I used to think the main boards couldn't get any worse but there you have it. Good for a laugh though I guess.

I can't wait for this game, I wish it was tonight. Too much time in between games IMO, there should be a new Leaf game to watch every night.

SeaOfBlue

The Passion That Unites Us All
Aug 1, 2013

I never went in the first place. I did not even like it 5 years ago, and I bet I would like it even less now.

However I stopped going to the Trade Board too. Pretty much just go for rumours and stuff now.

inthe6ix

Oct 3, 2008
Toronto, Canada
5th game in 8 nights for us, on the road, and it's the first good team we're going to play. Hope the boys show up for this one.

They better - WAS is going to come out pissed after that atrocious showing they put out last night vs NJ. We won't be fortunate to have Copley to deal with, so we better jump on them before they do it to us.

OVO16

#WeTheNorth
Apr 16, 2017
I never went in the first place. I did not even like it 5 years ago, and I bet I would like it even less now.

However I stopped going to the Trade Board too. Pretty much just go for rumours and stuff now.

Leaf fans have taken over the trade board too.

Guys like "CJ170" and "Kabookalu" post a proposed lead trade like every hour it seems like.

Boutette

Been there done that
Sep 28, 2017
The road to the 2019 Stanley Cup isn't a sprint, its a Marathon. And as long as the team is playing 80s style hockey:

Reactions: Fluke Schenn

MLSE

Jan 30, 2004
Windsor, Ontario
Look up today while listening to tsn on YT.. O-Dog eating ftw. Leafs win redemption game.

gMUHUAQ

5LyuAIO

Last edited:

canadon

Jun 25, 2015
Vaughan, ON
Last year's Winter Classic game in Washington was one of the worst Leafs games all season. Here is hoping tomorrow will be a completely different entertaining affair with the Leafs' win.

crump

~ ~ (ړײ) ~ ~
Feb 26, 2004
Ontariariario
Does Ozhiganov draw back in, or Holl? Does Hainsey get a rest soon (please). Marincin wasn't great last game either. A couple of ill timed pinches (although Tavares should have backed up the one that led to the first goal) and the 3rd goal (dribbler over the goal line) he wasn't strong enough on the man in the crease (remember the Washington goal)

Rielly. Zaitsev
Gardiner. Holl
Dermott. Ozhiganov

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
I hope Gardiner wakes up soon, or at least loses his spot to Dermott. It's probably because of his new child, but his play isn't where it should be

Reactions: ThewThew
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad